eight

He stops sipping the blood bag and smirks at me. My eyes widen and I start backing up.

"Zara, hey come in. Damon there is a bit obsessed with vampires that's why he's drinking out of that blood bag. In all honesty, that's fruit punch he's sipping on," Stefan says grabbing my hand and bringing me inside the house. I chuckle.

"So, what would you like to do," Stefan says as we both sit in the living room.

I look around the house in awe. The brown wood on the floor, the old furniture. I'm sure the furniture goes back to the early 1900's.

"I love your house," I say getting up and touching the fireplace. He chuckles, "I decorated the place. I kind of have a thing for old things."

"Stefan, you're depressing the poor girl. Hello darling. My name is Damon, you must be Zara," Damon says coming close to me and grabbing my hand. He kisses my knuckles with his eyes still glued on mine. I smile, wow nobody has ever done that to me.

Every girl has that fantasy of someone kissing her knuckles after watching Titanic. Jack is such a sweet guy. Seriously, only if Rose moved her ass over a little, Jack would have been alive. "I'll never let you go." Lies. You let him go right after you said that. Ugh, don't even get me started, there were so many more things about that movie that gets on my nerves. But overall, it was a great movie.

"So Damon, why are you obsessed with vampires," I ask furrowing my brows and tilting my head. He chuckles, "Oh honey, I'm not obsessed. I am a vampire. So is Stefan," Damon says smirking.

Wow, this guy is delusional.

"Damon, stop," Stefan says getting up off the couch.

"Oh you don't believe me. I'll show you," Damon says. Veins started to form under his eyes and his eyes turned blood shot red. I gasp and back up. What the hell?

"I'm kind of hungry," Damon says smirking. My eyes widen and I back up into a wall. Stefan suddenly pulls Damon off of me before he got to me.

"Zara, don't be scared," Stefan says as he's holding Damon back. How can you say that when I just witnessed something very unnatural? I start running towards the door, but Damon beat me to it.

He starts inching towards me as I move back at the same speed. I run into a table and Damon grabs both of my arms. I am so going to die today.