twenty-nueve

"Hey, calm down Zara. It's just me, Alaric," the shadow says moving closer to me. His voice did sound like Alaric's.

"Open the lights and let me see your face," I sat pointing over to the switch on my wall by the door. The shadow slowly walks over to the wall and opens the light revealing a dirty blonde man. I sigh and run over to him.

"I'm sorry," I say hugging him. He rubs my back, "Don't be sorry. Come on, you need some rest. It has definitely been a long day. You're sleeping with me," he says not breaking the hug but moving towards the hallway.

We walk into his room and lay down. He puts a hand over my torso. That made me feel safe.

Alaric is the father figure I never had. With that thought, darkness takes over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon pushed me against a brick wall in a dark ally and made a trail of kisses along my neck. Once he reaches the bottom of my collar bone and bites it a involuntary moan comes out of my mouth.

He looks into my eyes that were filled with lust and says, "Zara wake up." I scrunch my nose, that wasn't very sexy.

"Zara, wake up," he says again. I look up at him to see Stefan's face.

I open my eyes and closing them back immediately regretting opening them because of the sun.

"You shouldn't have done that Damon," Stefan says lightly shoving him.

"I don't regret it, I'm sure Zara doesn't either," Damon says smirking at me.

"Did he just give me that dream," I ask Stefan completely waking up. Stefan just purses his lips and I get out of bed getting my answer. I walk over to Damon who was sitting on a rocking chair in Alaric's room.

I put my hand out ready to shove him but he moves back making me fall onto him. Before I got the time to react, Damon put an arm around me and a huge smirk was across his face. I roll my eyes and get off of him, "Damon, you're a total dick sometimes."

I say walking out of the room and into my bathroom. I brush my teeth and grab my phone checking on my messages. Hey, I have no friends or anything, but I can check my messages.

I open the imessage app and there was actually a message from Matt. I click on Matt's name and read,

We need to talk.

Well isn't that great. He wants to talk, that's bad news. I text him back asking him when and where and click the side button on my phone turning it off.

When a girl says they wanna talk, it most likely means they wanna break up. What does it mean when a guy says that they wanna talk?