twenty-uno

I put my hand on his neck and kiss him softly while he puts a hand on my back pulling me closer. We both poured all of our emotions into the kiss. We pulled away, but stayed close to each other, forehead to forehead.

"Well, you know how to make a girl shut up," I say smiling. He chuckles, "Way to ruin the moment Zara." I pull away sheepishly. I'm so awkward it's unbelievable.

"I don't think you're a child. You're one of the most mature people I've ever met. Butaccording to the law you are. In a matter of months you'll be 18. I just don't want word to get out that a police officer is dating a minor," he says not even looking at me. "I understand. We can start hanging out in a few months, till then we can just stay away from each other," I say putting a hand on his shoulder. "So how about I stay at Tyler's for a couple nights till Alaric gets back," I say. Tyler is a nice guy, I know he won't try anything unless I want him too. Staying at his house wouldn't be too bad, plus we could play video games all night long.

His head snaps up, "No, you're staying with me. I'm not letting you stay with another man, plus we can date, but we just can't tell anyone. I don't know if you're comfortable with that, I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with," he says with his eyes getting dark. I laugh, "Dude, I'm a strong girl, I can protect myself. And we can give it a go," I say wiggling my eyebrows.

He looks at me, "We needl to get home fast." I laugh, well someone is excited.