Chapter Nine

I wake up and turn to roll over when I bump into someone. I open my eyes and see nialls sleeping face an inch from mine. I look down under the covers to see both of us naked. I sigh and rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I remember everything that happened last night. It was the best sex I have ever had, but I wont admit that to Niall. It may have been the worst he has ever had. What if niall regrets it?  What if he hated it? What if he hates me now? I wonder if he will tell the boys.

"Morning." I hear his Irish accent say as I open my eyes. I look up at him and smile a little when I see his eyes shine with happiness. 

"Morning." I say and kiss his chest softly. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. He smiles and kisses the top of my head lightly. I start to sit up and he looks sad.

"Are you going?" He asks and I quickly shake my head and scoot back into him.

"No, sorry I just didn't know if you- never mind." I say as he wraps his arms around my bare waist.

"No, I want you here with me." He says and kisses me softly on the lips. Sparks fly when I feel his soft lips touch mine. Memories from last night invade my head and I have to control my self. I remember everything and I pull back when I think of harry being here.

"Oh my god was harry here when we..." I ask and he shakes his head.

"He left to go spend the night at Louis after he called me an idiot and made me come and check on you, which I am happy I did." He says and kisses me quick before kissing he love bite on my neck. I flinch a little and he pulls back.

"Sorry." He says, but I can see him hiding a smile. No matter what, he is still a boy. Such a boy actually.

"It's fine." I say and start to sit up. I stretch and the covers fall a little. Showing the top half of my breasts. I quickly fix it and I can see niall staring at me while trying to breath properly. I love this effect I have on him. 

"Kate." Is all niall says as he leans in and pushes me down. He starts to kiss me and I can feel his growing bulge on the side of my thigh. I moan a little and niall kisses me harder.

"Hey Kate?" I hear Liam knock on my door. I push niall off of me and if he wouldn't have grabbed my waist, he would have fallen off. 

"Shit." He whispers. I put my hand over his mouth and pull the covers with me as I stand up. I tip toe around to Niall.

"One second Liam, I just got out of the shower." I say and here him say okay. 

"Get in my closet." I say and push his naked ass in there. He pulls on his boxers on the way. Right before I shut the door, he kisses my lips and mouth's "I love you" I blush a little and say it back.

I throw on some sweats and a big t-shirt. I put my covers onto my bed and walk to the door as I try to mat down my hair. I open the door to see a smiling liam in a pair of blue jeans and a tank top, looking good as usual.

"Hey, so I needed to know some advice, girl advice." He sounds kinda embarrassed. I let him into my room. I see a condom rapper on the floor near my bed and my heart speed picks up. I sit on the bed so liams back is facing it. There is no way he can see it now.

"Okay what do you need to know?" I ask. He eyes me before his eyes flick to my closet door which is cracked.

"I just saw a shadow in your closet." Liam says and starts to stand up. 

"It's nothing. The light flickers a lot." I laugh a little fake laugh and it sounds convincing enough. Liam doesn't seem convinced but nods and looks back at me.