Chapter Fifty-Four

I walk into the living room and sigh, Niall has been at the grocery store for an hour and said he is on his way, but knowing him he isn't home yet. Lacey is down for her nap and Sadie and asleep, and all of the laundry is done. So I have nothing to do. It's quiet... t's never this quiet. I decide to just watch some tv until Niall arrives

"Hey baby," I hear after a door opens. I look over to see Niall walking into the living room with many bags. He makes two more trips before putting everything up, leaving a few things on the counter for me to put up.

"Hey," I say when he walks over to me. His lips meet mine in a kiss before he sets himself beside me and pulls me into his lap.

"I got you everything on the list, I can go back if you need anything else," he reminds me with a serious tone. I smile but shake my head, he has done so much for me it's unbelievable.

"I'm good, Ni," I lean in to kiss him one more time before standing up. "I will go put that stuff up now."

"I will get the laundry basket," Niall volunteers when he sees the laundry basket full of clean clothes, by the kitchen door. I grab the two bags full of pads, tampons, and what appears to be condoms, shampoo, and baby shampoo. Niall grabs the load and we make our way upstairs.

I put my girly stuff under the sink in our bathroom, and put away all of the shampoos before holding the condoms in my hand and walking back into our room. I see Niall sitting on the floor with the huge basket, folding some clothes.

"Where do you want to put these?" I ask, biting my lip. I guess we needed new condoms and I didn't even know.

"Bedside table," He doesn't even look up from the pile of shirts of his.

"Why did we need more condoms? Don't we already have a lot?" I ask, I open the drawer to see all of our sex stuff but no condoms..

"No- we used the last one before you started to show," he states and stands up, placing the pile of his t-shirts into his clothing drawer.

"Oh yeah," I remember, man that was good.

"Yes, I don't even understand how you could forget that," he says and walks up to me. I let him pull our chests together and kiss my cheek.

"Not so soon Niall, remember what the doctor said? Six to eight weeks. It's only been like seven or so," He rolls his eyes and hugs me closer, his lips skimming my jaw.

"When have you ever really waited, baby? I know you want to, too."

"I know.. I do. Just wait a little longer? Please?" I ask politely. He nods and kisses me again, before we resume folding.

"Here you go," he says after a few minutes. I see a pile of my underwear/Bras by the basket. I groan when I notice they are all together, I have a certain way of doing my underwear. As weird as it is, I usually put my lingerie in a drawer in my closet, and my usual underwear in my drawer out here.

"No, this," I pick up my lace bright red push-up bra with white lace trimming, and I pick up the bright red thong with white lace trimming on the front, and hold them I front of Niall. "Or these, usually I put these in the closet, in the drawer that I have all of my lingerie in."

"Oh, sorry," he doesn't seem sorry though and bites his lip as he picks through the pile and grabs out all of my lingerie. "Here you go, Princess."

I roll my eyes and thank him before standing up. My shorts have rides up quite a bit, to reveal almost my left bum cheek. Niall smacks my bum while I try to fix it, but just roll my eyes again and go into the closet.

"I should probably just organize in here, you can just leave the rest of the Laundry," I say and pull out the drawer, I move everything out of the way and take a seat on the floor, dumping out my drawer.