Chapter Twelve

"Thank you all for coming! We love you all London!" I hear Liam say. I stand up from the chair back stage and see each of the boys come out one by one. 

"That was awesome! My adrenalin is pumping!" I hear Niall say as he runs up. He pulls me in for a big hug but quickly pulls away when Liam and Zayn look at us weirdly. I pull the rest of the boys into hugs as Louis and Harry giggle like school girls. 

"I can't wait to have the next concert. I love the rush we get, i have missed it." Liam says beside me. I smile up at him. 

"You have a great voice. All of ya'll actually. I didn't know you could sing that well." I say and look to my left. Niall is standing close to me, smiling down at me. They all have towels in their hands or around their necks, they are very sweaty. 

"Now, don't come close to me until you shower. Ya'll stink." I say and laugh as they all laugh and walk closer to me. They pull me into a big hug and I groan. 

"Let's go." I hear paul say. We all pull away and they start walking after Paul. Niall pulls me back a little so we are behind them. 

"You did so good." I say and kiss his lips. He kisses me back harder and then takes my hand in his.

"I want you so bad baby." He whispers into my ear as he stands behind me. I can feel his hard on pushing into my butt. 

"Not right now Niall." I scold but bight my lip, secretly liking the way he is always horny after performing. 

"Ugh." He groans and throws his head back. I kiss his sweaty neck and pull back. I let go of his hand before anyone could see our little exchange and walk to the bus. He quickly follows while I walk up the stairs. I make my way into the bus just in time for the doors to close right after Niall. I see harry and louis talking by the sink in the small kitchen and walk over to them. 

I grab a bottle of water.

"What are ya'll laughing at?" I ask as I take a sip.

"Niall told us that you had a quickly in the storage closet." Louis says. I choke and spit my water all over him. He squeaks and backs away as Harry laughs and Liam and Niall walk in with Zayn. 

"What's going on in here?" Liam asks as he hands me a dishtowel. I quietly thank him. 

"Nothing. I'm going to go and pick out you all's clothes for tomorrows concert. Niall? why don't you help me." I say and glare at him. He looks confused before quickly shaking his head. 

"I'm good." He smiles and tries to walk away. I grab his arm and pull him to me.

"Can I help?" Harry asks innocently. Louis shakes his head and whispers into Harris ear. "Oh. I don't want to go."

I roll my eyes and take NIall with me. We make it to the bunk room and I let go of him. 

"Gosh when did you get so strong babe?" He asks and rubs his wrist. 

"Doesn't matter, you know why I wanted you in here." I say and sit down on the bed. He raises his eye brow and smirks. 

"No you idiot." I say and sigh. "Did you tell Louis and harry that we... you know in that storage closet this morning?" 

"No, I don;t think I-" He stops and rubs his chin. He smiles a little before his face flushes. "I might have."

"Niall-" I start and groan. He comes over to me and kisses my lips to stop me.

"Before you get mad, Just know that that is what boys do. And I am a stupid boy." He says and leans in to kiss me. 

"That's not the point," I start and lean away from Nialls kiss. He frowns and I stand up. "It's personal Niall. Our sex life is OUR sex life. Not the boys'."