Chapter Thirty-Six

When we get to the ice cream place I cannot help but have wide eyes, I have only been to this place once but it looks like heaven. Nialls hand is in mine as he tries not to laugh at my reaction. I walk over to the counter and order exactly what I want before Niall pays and ushers me into a chair.

"Thank you, Ni," I smile and kiss his lips. He laughs an licks his lips, my chocolate ice-cream made a small mark on his pink lips. We continue to make small conversation while I down two scoops of chocolate ice cream, with sprinkles. Niall ended up eating a few bites of it, saying he was aloud to because he is Niall and you cannot resist Niall. After about half an hour of just sitting and talking, I get up to throw my trash away.

Right when I am about to walk over to Niall, a girl who looks around the age of eighteen comes up to me. I see a small baby bump and smile. Her cheeks heat up and she tries to cover it with her jacket. "Um, You are Kate right? You are one of my favorite photographers, you are also Niall Horans girlfriends right?"

I nod my head and smile widely, I am hyped up on sweets and am as happy as can be for some reason. Her smile gets wider and she pulls her phone out of her pocket. "Is there any way I could get a picture with you? It's okay if you don't want to."

Her stutter makes me giggle. "Of course-" Before I can finish my sentence, Niall walks up beside me and smiles at the beautiful girl with blonde hair.

"Want me to take the picture, Love?" Niall smiles down at me. I look over at the girl and she nods her head, her eyes wide as she remains star struck. I end up taking one of her and Niall and then Niall takes one of me and her. In the end she asks for a picture of just Niall and I. I kiss his cheek as he smiles widely and we all laugh.

"Thank you so much," She gives us both a hug, I tell her good luck and she knows what I am referring to. Niall and I go to our table and get our stuff before leaving.

When we get home I grab my computer and take a seat on the couch. All of the boys lounge around me while Niall moves to pull me into his side. I rest my mac on my thighs and go to twitter. As soon as it turns on my mentions go crazy, I see a link to a magazine article and go to it.

When I open it up a wide smile makes it's way onto my face.

SUGARSCAPE!

NIALL HORAN AND GIRLFRIEND KATE WINSLOW WERE SPOTTED GETTING A LATE NIGHT ICE CREAM IN LA, JUST A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THE OTHER FOUR ONE DIRECTION BOYS WERE SEEN AT A JEWELERY STORE AT THE MALL. SOURCES SAID THAT THE YOUNG COUPLE WERE HOLDING HANDS AND BEING ABSOKUTELY ADORABLE THROUOUT THE WHOLE HALF AN HOUR THEY STAYED.

HERE IS WHAT AN ANONOMOUS SOURCE SAID,

"I have never seen a couple so in love, you could see it in the way they looked at each other," The source had a huge smile while giving us the detes. "I just am so happy for the both of them, they seem so happy and I really think they will last a while."

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLES LATE NIGHT ICE CREAM RUN.

I cannot help but giggle a little, one of them is me kissing Niall while he scrunches his nose, I had ice cream all around my lips and was getting it on him. Another is of him laughing while I stare at him and you can see the love in my eyes, the other picture is the one that the fan took of me and Niall. At the top of the article there is two pictures, one of Niall and I from our photo-shoot. That one is the one where I am like holding his shoulder and we are both straight faced and look cool. The other is the close-up of me and I cannot help but blush when looking at the comments on this tweet.