Chapter Thirty-Three

Lou lets go of me with a small smile on her face. A light kiss is placed to my cheek while she gives me a Kleenex and tells me she is going to find another pair of pants for me. I am beyond happy that Lou doesn't think any different than she already did of me, that would probably make me feel even worse then I already do about having an unplanned pregnancy.

I sometimes think of what my dad would say if he was here, I was technically pregnant when he was with us which probably would explain my mood swings. I just wish he was here to tell me everything will be okay. I also wish my mother was here. I don't know what she would say, but I have a feeling she would just want me happy. And if having this baby makes me happy, then I might as well have him/her. I am thinking about going to my dad and mothers grave in Ireland sometime. They buried my dad right next to my mother, so it might be kind of hard for me to go, especially since I am an emotional wreck because of this beautiful baby inside of me.

I'm not sure if I want it to be a boy or a girl I will honestly love them either way. I secretly hope it is a girl so I can do her hair and make sure no guy ever hurts a hair on her pretty little head. I would probably name her something girly. I also think Niall wants a girl, though he claims he wants a boy to play football with and teach him to be a gentleman.

The door opens and Lou walks in with a few things in her arms. I see her go over to the rack in the back of the room and start matching things. My shirt is pulled over my head as I slip on a baggy sweater. You can barely see the growing bump while the dark blue sweater comes down to the top of my thighs. I hear Lou's heels and she is over here in moments with a pair of leather pants in her hands.

"Slip these on and I will fix wherever You want me to to make them look perfect," I can tell she only wants me to feel comfortable. I slip them on and she pins them at the waist a little, these fit way better and don't hug my waist so tight. They are slick down my legs with no wrinkles and she tucks the front of my sweater in so it looks cute. There is a barely noticeable baby bump and she said they could Photoshop it out if I want to. I told her to just let me see the pictures after.

I slip on a pair of tall black stilettos, ones that will probably make me as tall if not taller than Niall. I get my hair and make-up done and am very pleased with my look. My hair is straightened and then slicked back into a perfect pony tail with my hair cascading down my back. My eyelashes are long with a thick coat of winged black eyeliner.  My cheek bones look perfect with the color of blush she put on me and my eyes have a smoky-eye look. I would say I look pretty badass. I have a nude color lipstick and then a slightly pink lip-gloss go over my lips.

I take one last look in the full length mirror. I would say I look like a model, and for me that it a big compliment. I never think I look good. You can see my legs look pretty muscly in these pants, but in a nice curvy way. I am not stick skinny but I am being honest, I don't look bad. My nails are painted black with black diamonds and I am done in half an hour, ready to take pictures.

I step out of the room to see all of the boys half asleep on the couch. Well scratch that, Liam is talking on the phone, Zayn is sleeping, Harry is typing on his phone, and Louis is messing with Zayn. I hear another door open and the boys all look back. I smile shyly and all of their mouths drop. Niall walks out in a black suit with his hair done up in a quiff. He looks so hot.

"You look-" Niall starts but is cut off by the boys.

"Great,"

"Gorgeous,"

"Stunning,"

Niall rolls his eyes and walks up to me. I have a light kiss places to my forehead before he pulls me in for a short hug. "watch it boys," They roll their eyes and continue to watch our exchange. "I was going to say- you look beautiful."