Chapter Forty-Nine

I lift Sadie off of me to make more room in the big bed, Niall had some meeting with management this morning, so little Sadie and I have been chilling in bed eating popcorn and watching movies. Maura and I made cookies around nine and she just left to go to the grocery store about ten minutes ago.

I'm not sure when Niall will be home, he went at around eight so he's been gone for two and a half hours. I feel Sadie jump back onto my lap and sigh, she is so warm and makes me feel so happy. All she has done is sleep, eat, and bark at the neighbors dog. But it's been a few days with her which is good and she seems to like the house, Niall, and me. I place another piece of popcorn in her mouth just as the door opens.

Niall walks in with a black letterman jacket, white t-shirt, drop crotch black skinny jeans, and white convers. His hair is in a quiff and he looks absolutely hot and done up, other than me. I am in only a silk robe and nothing underneath, my hair in long waves since I showered only fifteen minutes ago. I didn't expect him to be home so soon, or else I would have done something productive.. I don't know, like laundry?

"Hey baby," He walks over and pecks me on the lips before licking his and smirking. "Buttery."

"How was the meeting?" I ask and watch as he sits on the end of the bed to take off his shoes, he slips them off with ease before sliding his jacket off and placing them both on the swayed chair near our dresser. He sets himself beside me and kisses my cheek before finally answering me.

"Exhausting," He sighs and lets his head fall back on our arrangement of decorative pillows. "Simon was actually there, he usually isn't anymore but he showed us pictures of his baby." He closes his eyes.

"Aw, How is he doing?" I question and pause the movie. He opens his eyes and moves the covers down, staring at my tummy.

"Pretty good, adorable little lad," He says and smiles widely. His eyes shift to mine before he moves the silk so my stomach is in full view, I fix the top to my boobs don't show, thank god the blanket covers my bottom half.

"I keep forgetting to get them a baby gift," I say and lift my hand up to mess with his hair, as soon as my hand makes it's way into his hair he closes his eyes and lightly strokes my tummy.

"Where's mum?" He asks huskily, It takes me a moment to register his words but when they do I remember.

"Grocery store, she won't be back for a while," I say knowing what he is hinting at. He nods before picking up the puppy and placing her on the floor, "She went poop and pee outside, so she won't have an accident," I say and let her just walk around in our big room, making herself a nice little bed in our chair.

He doesn't even say anything before lifting his shirt over his head and stepping off the bed to unbutton his jeans and sliding them down his legs. He looks up at me and smiles lovingly while slipping into the covers and pulling me into him. "We can just cuddle," He whispers, his mouth says one thing but his dick says another.

"He doesn't agree with you," I whisper and place my hand over the bulge in his black boxers, he moans out and moves my hand off of him.

"All about you," He kisses my lips before moving the silk robe over and slowly slipping it off of me. "All," He kisses my collarbone, "About," lips on the swell of my breasts, "You," I arch my chest to his mouth as his lips lightly go over my nipple, making me feel tingly all over.

"Shit," I curse and moan as he grinds his crotch against mine.

"Gonna' make you feel so good," His hands run down to my thighs before spreading them, I moan loudly as a finger slips in.

"Only interrupted us two times," Niall says out of breath, his head resting on my naked chest and fingers playing with mine. He continues to stare fondly at the puppy sleeping on our chair while trying to steady his breath.

"So cute," I mumble and close my eyes. "I have to stay awake, I'm making lunch with your mum," I mutter, keeping my eyes closed.

"I just tire you out, don't I?" He says cockily and places a kiss to my chest. I nod my head and open my eyes, despite not wanting to.

 "You tire me out in many different ways," I laugh and sit up. I walk over to the wardrobe in our room and pull out a fluffy white robe, definitely longer and covers more than my other robe does. I really need to get more lingerie, I think as I pull out a pink pair of cotton panties out of my drawer. I should actually go buy some new clothes today, it's not like I have anything else to do and it's already 11.

I pull on a pair of faded blue skinny jeans, black vans, and a pink bra with a grey t-shirt. I brush out my hair and let it fall in brown waves down my back before applying some light foundation and mascara, and my favorite pink lip-stick. I grab my black purse and throw my wallet, phone, and sunglasses in it before turning back to Niall.

"I'm going shopping, I need new under wear and clothes," I say and watch as a smirk makes it's way onto his face. He gets up and pull on boxers before walking up to me.

"Can I come?" He juts out his bottom lip and pouts while running his hands up and down my sides. I sigh and nod, giving in.

"I am only getting a few things, we obviously have spent a lot of money this month," I say and watch as he pulls on jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

"Let's see if my mum would like to come," Niall says and walks out the door, before going down the stairs.

We make our way into the living room to see his mother watching TV, I guess she got back a few minutes ago. We ask her and she says yes, so we all leave in Nialls car. This will be interesting.

Okay so a quick update! I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far!!!!!!!