Chapter Twenty

I open the door to Nialls house and walk in. Everything is quiet which means that Maura is probably asleep and the boys must be getting ready to leave. I shut the door behind me and put my earphones on the table next to my iPhone. I walk into the living room to see no one, I look over at Nialls door to see it shut. When I open it to walk in, I squeal at the sight. 

I quickly shut the door and close my eyes. Right in front of me I had just seen Niall jacking off. Oh my gosh. I hear him getting up off the bed and silently pray he isn't going to come and confont me on what I just saw. I am beyond embarrassed, my pink cheeks give it away. I hear the door open and see a red faced Niall with only sweatpants on. 

"Kate?" Niall asks slowly and I continue to look down at my hands. 

"Uh, yeah?" I ask and play with the hem of my shirt. I look up to see a small smirk on his face. 

"When did you get back?" I know he is going to try to ignore the fact that I just saw him touching himself, but I can't help but think about it. Of course we have had sex, and more, but I have never seen him do this before, I was just startled is all.

"Um, just now. I thought all of you had left or were getting ready to leave," I don't make any movement to come closer to him. He can go finish if he wants to, I just don't know how to tell him that. 

"We aren't going anymore, Louis fell asleep so we were just going to let them rest and go tomorrow night," I can feel the awkward tension between us at this moment. 

"Well, if it's okay with you, i'm going to go take a shower," I don't know why I am even asking him if I can take a shower, I just am. 

"Uh yeah, just here," He moves the door a little and I walk in. I make my way into the bathroom and shut the door. I know he wants to come in here, I could tell by the bulge in his sweats. 

"Niall?" I ask. He comes here in seconds. "Could you get me a towel please?"

He quickly leaves the room to get me one. I undress out of my sweaty clothes and turn the facet. Warm water sprays out of it and I immediately get in. I hear the door open and pull back the curtain. I see Niall set down the towel before turning his head to me.

"Just come in, Niall," His eyes light up and He strips off his sweats before stepping in next to me. My eyes scan up and down his naked body while his stay closed. 

"Come here," I whisper. He seems to hear me and opens his eyes. He comes over to me and stands right up against me. His front is to my back while I am standing under the running water. He moves a little so he can get water over him. I feel him hard against my bum. I try to ignore it but can't help but get a little turned on. I am standing here naked with my boyfriend and he isn't even making a move, I mean he was just getting off and I heard him whispering my name. So why am I all of a sudden not appealing to him.

"You know what," I mumble and quickly turn around. He looks confused before I drop to my knees and his eyes dart to me. He doesn'y make any movement to stop me as I trail my hands up his thighs and around his crotch. I take his length in my hand and slowly begin to stroke it. 

His eyes roll back as his hands find me. He lets them run along my back up to my hair and yanks it. I know he wants me to suck him off, which I am going to do. I continues pumping him but put him into my mouth a little. I can already taste the salty precum and lick my lips. He yanks at my hair and pushes me so I take more in. His hips buck out and I almost gag. My head begins to bob as he fucks my face. 

"Kate," He moan while his head throws back. I smile a little before bobbing my head faster. I feel him pulse in my mouth before his cum shoots down my throat. I swallow it all before wiping my mouth a little and standing up. His head is leant against the wall and his chest is going up and down fast.