Chapter Six

I lean in and connect our lips in a passionate kiss. He immediately opens his mouth and lets my tongue enter. He fights for dominants and wins when his tongue slides into my mouth. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in even closer than before. I wrap my hands into his hair and tongue. He moans into my mouth and grabs my butt. He squeezes lightly before keeping his hand there. I continue to massage his scalp and play with his hair as he presses his front into mine. He pulls away and kisses my neck, over and over again. I moan and throw my head back. Giving him more access to my sweat spot. He sucks gently and then suck harder to make a definite bruise tomorrow. 

I trail my hands down his chest and run my hand along the top of his belt buckle. He rests his head on my shoulder and kisses along my neck to my ear. He places a light kiss before biting it and then whispering into my ear,

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to feel your lips against mine." I moan out at the feeling of his cool husky breath on my ear. He pulls back a little and kisses my lips softly before taking my hand. I let him lead me to wherever he is going.

We make it to a bathroom and he opens it before shutting the door and locking it. He pulls me close and kisses my lips before motioning my hands down his chest. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down. His hard on is prominent in his tight boxer briefs. He kisses me before pulling me into him and resting his hand on the small of my back. I lead my hand down to his growing bulge and start to palm him through the thin fabric of his boxers. He moans out into my neck, muffling them.

I slowly pull them down and grab his shaft. I stroke it up and down before pumping it slowly. I drop down to my knees as niall lets out a loud moan. He puts his hands into my hair and pushes me lower so i am face to face with his dick.  I put half of it into my mouth and start to suck. I let my tongue go up and down the bottom a I use my hands to pump what I cant fit. he starts to buck his hips, face fucking me. He starts to yank at my hair and moan very loud, causing me to moan with him still in my mouth.

I pump faster, my heart beating a mile a minute as the room gets really hot. He starts to buck his hips even faster. I moan out again, causing vibrations on his dick. I knew he was going to be big, but I didn't know he was going to be this big.He is probably a good 8 inches. I take More In and bob my head. He holds my hair back as a string of profanity's fall from his mouth.

"Fuck" He curses as he tightens his grip on me. I keep my mouth around him as I bob even faster. He squirts his load in the back of my throat and I swallow it all. I stand up and wipe my mouth. He pulls me into him and hugs me for about a minute before getting dressed and taking my hand in his.

"Thank you." He says and presses a kiss to my lips I still taste his cum in my mouth, but could care less. "I will repay you, I promise." He says huskily into my ear as we exit the bathroom.

We see the boys and I quickly fix my messed up curls hair before letting go of nialls hand and going up to harry.

"we were just looking for you both." Harry says and looks over at niall. His cheeks are tented a shade of pink and he looks super spent. 

"well, here we are. Lets leave." Niall says and grabs my hand. The boys follow and harry drives us home, being  the only one other than liam not completely drunk.

I walk into the house and sigh. What a night.