Chapter Forty-Three

I watch as Niall sets out another bowl of popcorn and sits on our couch, he pulls me to sit on his lap while he flips the remote to the channel the super bowl is on and sets the remote back on the side of the couch. He wraps his arm around my t-short and under wear clad body before letting his hands stay hooked and resting in my lap.

Clair had decided to watch the super bowl with Harry at his apartment and Niall didn't mind us having the house to ourselves to spend time together, so what is a better way then to watch American football. We haven't gotten a whole lot of aloe time together other than a quickie in the morning or sweet times at night, so I love being here with him, only us in our big house.

"It's starting," Niall bounces me on his knee and kisses my neck. I lean into him and place my hands on his while he keeps his lips attached to my neck. We are not even ten minutes into the game and Niall is already shouting about how it is shit that the broncos missed the ball or they aren't playing well so far.

"What the fuck was that?" Niall jumps up and takes me with him. I try not to laugh as he yells at the TV and then sits down with his hand pinching the bridge of his nose. I decide to sit beside him this time and place my hand on his knee, he continues to watch the game with a sour look on his face, he is going for the Broncos and is not very much happy with this game.

I squeeze his knee in hopes he will calm down and he smiles a tight smile at me before leaning back and scratching the hair on his chin. I don't say anything and kiss him on his neck, he doesn't even flinch so I kiss him more. I kiss him right on his sweet spot and he gently pushes me away, despite the obvious moan he tried to hide.

"I'm trying to watch the game, babe," He says and keeps his eyes focused on the game. I pout and sit back, I cross my arms over my chest and look up at him, he doesn't make any movement to  take his eyes off the screen and stairs at it with great focus.  I place my hand back on his knee but trail it up his thigh, right when I was finally getting it a little higher, he jumps up and groans loudly. "You can't even fucking catch!"

I bite my lip and stare at him. He is wearing a white t-shirt with a jean vest and dark blue jeans, he has taken a shower since he woke up, he had to go to the studio only for half an hour early this morning. His hair is done up in a quiff making him look older for some reason. I on the other hand am still dressed in what I wore to sleep last night which includes a pair of white lace panties and a grey t-shirt of his. I cannot help but stare at the way his muscles flew under the white t-shirt, especially when he yells or fist pumps the air.

Before I know it, I am on my feet and walking up to him, he almost tells me to sit back down but stops when I place both my arms around him and hook them in the back of his jean pockets, he doesn't look down at me while I pull him closer to me by pushing on his bum. I stare up at him and notice how he lightly licks his lips before flickering his gaze down to me. He does a double take and looks back down at me.

"Babe-" He starts but I shake my head to stop him from talking, he does and just looks at me. I look up at him through my thick eyelashes and flutter them lightly.

I don't know how in the world I had enough confidence, courage, or anything, but I have been feeling majorly horny and for some reason I blurt out, "I want to have sex," I think he was caught off guard by the statement because he seems to stiffen and then relax. I take my hand out of his back pocket and use it to go up the back of his t-shirt and run along the dimples on his back.

"But- the game," He seems to battle within himself and motions to the TV with his left hand, where you can see clearly that the Seahawks are winning by 22 points to nothing. I use my hand that is feeling his soft skin to come around and run over his belly, along his happy trail and then hook in right where his pants button and zipper is.

"We can tape the rest," I say and slowly unbutton his pants, I unzip the zipper before he can say something and let go. "But I mean if you want to watch the game then I guess I can just wait," I exaggerate a sigh and turn to walk back over to the couch. I hear the TV turn off and a hand is places on my bum before another comes around to pull me into him.

"Fast," he says huskily into my ear before slipping off my shirt and yanking my panties down, I am surprised at his sudden change in mood but go ahead and undress him too. "On the couch," he barks and helps me lay down, despite his cold words. He softly brushes my hair out of my face before opening my legs and getting between them. He licks up my slit and slips a finger into me, he does this  a few more times before licking his lips and standing up.

I watch as he pumps himself a few times and moans as he looks down at my naked body, I can tell he is near so I take his hands off himself and line him up with me. He gets down on his knees and thrusts into me.

I hear my phone ring and Niall stands up to hand me it, I watch as he walks his cute little bum flexes and bite my lip. He comes back over to me and hands me it. I thank him and cuddle back into his naked body as we snuggle up together on the couch, his hand comes out to softly stroke along my belly and I answer the phone.

"Hey, I am down the street," I hear Clair's voice say. I know Niall could hear it too because we both jump up and try to find clothes.

"Okay, see you in a minute," I squeak out before throwing Niall the shirt he was wearing, he is already in his boxers when I turn to see him and he has now his shirt on. He helps me pull on my underwear before putting the t-shirt back on. He holds the vest in his hand before taking my hand in his, we run as fast as we can without tripping up the stairs to our room. As soon as we get in there he throws me a pair of my leggings and a brush, I try to comb out my knotted hair when the door to our room bursts open.

"Oh my god, Kate I have to tell you what just happened at Harrys-" She stops when she see's Niall and bites her lip before giggling. "Nice sex hair," She laughs as his cheeks turn pink. He takes the comb rom my hand and tries to fix his quiff as much as best as he can.

"We didn't-" I start and she holds a hand up with a smile on her face,

"None of my business, now come on we need to gossip like a couple of teenagers," She laughs and takes my hand. I wave to Niall as she pulls me out of our room.

(OKAY SO I KNOW THE SUPERBOWL WAS DAYS AGO BUT I WROTE THIS THEN SO BARW WITH ME LOL ILY ALL)