Chapter Forty-One

I toss and turn in the bed for what seems like the tenth time just tonight, I can still hear Niall snoring which means he is asleep, thank god he is a heavy sleeper. I look over at the clock and squint in the dark to try and read it. It says 2:23, which means I probably should be asleep. It is Harry's birthday tomorrow, or today actually, and we are throwing him a surprise party in a few days or so. It's been two days since Clair and him have been on that date and she said she is starting to like him a whole lot.

I groan before stopping myself and turning back towards Niall, he is only in a pare of tight black boxer briefs with no shirt. He is wearing black socks for a reason I don't even know and is sleeping on his back. Both of his hands are on the back of his head almost like a cushion, so his biceps are flexing in the most manly way, as in he looks stronger. His chest will rise and fall every few seconds, the duvet coming up to his belly button so I can see his chest. I get up from my spot in the bed and kiss Nialls lips softly, he doesn't even flinch and I get butterflies in my stomach for no apparent reason.

This baby has kept me up all night and I cannot wake up Ni because he needs to be up at 7:00 a.m. to go down town so he can do an interview. I decide to just go down stairs and get a glass of water, I pull one of Niall sweatshirts over my underwear clothes body and then pull on a pair of his sweats that are on the floor. I tip-toe over to the door and crack it open just a little, I turn my head to look at Niall to see him sound asleep still. A smile manages to make it's way onto my face despites the discomfort.

As soon as I am down stairs, I get myself a glass and fill it with ice before adding water. I try to make little noise in any chance of waking Clair or Niall. I get hungry all of a sudden and warm up a slice of pizza, while watching it warm up I stand in front of the microwave and sip on my water. All of a sudden arms are around my waist and a head is pressed to my shoulder, light kisses on my neck. I immediately know it is Niall because of the smell of his cologne. I lean into him while he slides his hands into my sweatshirt to run over my tummy.

"Why are you up?" He asks huskily into my ear. A small kiss is placed on the spot just below my ear and I turn my head to the left so he can get a better angle. He tightens his grip on me and pulls me into him.

"Baby's making me uncomfortable," I mumble and close my eyes. Niall takes my water out of my hand and sets it on the table in front of us. The timer goes off for the pizza but we don't pay attention to it. He turns me around and pushes me so very softly so my back lightly hits the counter. I watch intently while he goes on his knees in front of me. "Niall, you need to sleep, I don't think we should, you know,"

He laughs a tired laugh before shaking his head. I just now notice how he is still in only his boxer briefs and sock. He lifts up his sweat shirt so it pulls right below my boobs and uses his left hand to hold it. With his right hand he lightly trails it up to it run all around my bulge of a stomach. His lips come down to kiss me on my belly button. "Baby girl, you have to let mommy sleep, I know you want to come out and meet us but we need energy to play with you," He places another kiss before speaking directly at my tummy again. I feel the baby move the tiniest bit. "I cannot wait to meet you, me you and your mommy are going to be a family. Maybe one day you could have brothers and sisters too."

I feel tears in my eyes and try to blink them away. I let my hands go into his messy hair and lightly massage his head. He continues to talk to our baby girl in the softest voice, so different from the usually loud Niall everyone is used to. I watch in adoration while he talks to our baby. "You are going to be just as beautiful as your mommy, I already have to fight off boys from one girl now it will be two," I giggle and a goofy smile makes it's way onto my face. I don't even know how much time goes by, but near ten or so minutes Niall stands up and gives me a soft kiss.