Chapter Fifty-Two

Six days, our baby girl is six day old, I think to myself as I sit up in the bed. It's only around 6:00 A.m. But I have barely gotten any sleep tonight, Lacey being hungry around three and four. I got around five hours asleep, Niall getting her back to sleep once or twice, but I barely recall. Niall is already in the kitchen, I can hear the banging of pans ever once in a while. I decide to stretch, wincing a little, I am still soar down there if you know what I mean.

I slip out of the bed and look myself up and down in the mirror, I have no make-up on, a pony tail, shorts, and one of Nialls t-shirts. He has been so helpful these past few days, it's unbelievable. I still have baby fat on my stomach, the doctor told me it will start to go down in the next few weeks, I have already scheduled a trainer for in a few months. The doctor also said Niall and I can't have, "Sexual Intercourse," for six weeks of course that is the last thing on our minds. Mine at least.

I walk out of the room into Laceys, but when I enter I don't see her in her crib. I turn off her light and walk out, down to the kitchen. When I get there I see Niall walking around the kitchen, Lacey in his left arm, coddling into him, while he pours pancakes into the stove. I giggle and he turns around with a wide smile. "Well good morning, beautiful," I smile and walk over to him, kissing him quickly. He is only in a pair of boxers, his gorgeous body on full display.

"Morning, Ni," I say while going in for another kiss, he kisses for only a moment before pulling back.

"No kissing, I will burn our breakfast," As I try not to laugh he continues. "I have mastered the arts of baby holding while cooking," He looks down at Lacey and a small dimple pokes out of his cheek while he smiles.

"Good, but let me have her," I pick her out of Nialls arms and smile as her eyes open, wider as a tiny little giggle falls from her lips, more of a gargle. "I need to feed her," I mumble to myself. Niall hears me and turns his head slightly to look at us.

"Go ahead, I have seen your boobs anyways," He smirks. I shake my head and let out a small laugh before sitting down in a chair at the kitchen table, Niall keeps flipping pancakes onto plates while I lift up my shirt, exposing my breast. I prop Lacey in my elbow and let her relax, her lips finding my nipple as she eats.

"Here you go," Niall says quietly, I look up to see him place a plate with three pancakes on it, I thank him while he takes the seat to my left, eating his own plate.

"When did you both wake up?" I ask and use my free hand to take a bight out of the warm pancakes, yummy.

"I woke up around 5:15 but I heard her crying so I got her around 5:30 and we have been down here just hanging, since then," He says and sips his orange juice. I nod and continue to eat, but between bites I cannot help but stare down at the little angel in my arms.

"I need to use that pump we got at the baby shower," I say and lean back in the chair, man are my boobs soar.

"It's in a bag in Laceys closet, with the rest of the presents," He informs me and leans back in his chair, also done with breakfast.

"Okay, thank you," I feel Lacey stop sucking before she lays her head in between my boobs, closing her eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep. I lift my shirt back down and get up to place her in her little crib we have set up in the living room. I turn back around and sigh, I am so tired. I see Niall already cleaned up the kitchen, so I quietly stare down at my baby girl, that is until hands are around my waist.

"I love you," He murmurs against my neck. I smile a little and feel him kiss me over and over again.

"I don't remember the last time I showered, just an fyi," I say quietly as he tries to muffle his laugh in my neck.