Chapter 2

Alex's POV 

I woke up to see Luke sleeping on the blow-up mattress on my floor. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep.

"Stop staring at me please," Luke said and I blushed. I love his morning voice.

"Or maybe you should stop staring at me," I said winking.

"What's the time?" Luke asked me.

"It's 11".

"I'll go home and get changed in a minute, then I'll meet you back here," Luke said.

"I think I have some old clothes of yours here though, I'll check". Luke nodded and went half back to sleep.

I looked through some of my draws and eventually found some shorts and a singlet.

"Here, take these," I said chucking them at him.

"Thanks, Ally," he said half smiling. I smiled back and grabbed my clothes for today and went for a shower.

I went to mine and Will's bathroom and stripped off and jumped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair so it didn't get too greasy.

I got out and dried off. My hair was naturally straight so I didn't have to do anything to it.

I put on my light blue sundress with thin straps that went around mid thigh.

I walked back to my room to see Luke with just a towel around him, hanging dangerously low.

"Excuse me but I think you need to put some clothes on," I said applying a bit of make-up.

"You know you like it," Luke said cockily. Of course, I like it but I'm not going to tell him that.

"It disgusts me, Luke".

"That hit me straight in the heart". I giggled a bit and then he went to get changed.

I put on my gold woven sandals, diamond studs which I got as a graduation present from my Dad and my rose gold love heart necklace. I found my brown Effie satchel and put all the things that I needed in it.

Luke walked back in wearing his white singlet with the Zoo York logo, black shorts and his black Vans. His hair styled into a messy quiff.

"Are you ready to go?" Luke asked me and I nodded.

"I'll just grab my keys," I said running into the kitchen down stairs and grabbing my keys.

"Are you ready to go now?" Luke asked cheekily and I punched him in the arm.

"No shit" I said locking the house. We got in my car and turned the radio on. 'Best Song Ever' was playing.

"Do you like One Direction?" Luke asked me.

"Yes, how could you not remember that!" I exclaimed laughing.

"Because I just assume you do, most other teenage girls do," Luke said and I laughed.

"I like them a lot".

"Did you go to any of there concerts?".

"Yeah, I went to the last Sydney one".

"How come you didn't come and say hi to me?!" Luke asked.

"I'm not quite sure security would have let me through Luke," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah, that is a good point," he said laughing.

"Did you go to schoolies?" Luke asked and I shook my head.

"Why not?".

"I really wanted to go but I just didn't have the money at the time". Luke nodded and then we arrived.