Chapter 27

Alex's POV =) 

It's been two days since Luke and I you know, had sex and everything is fine between us. He's at band practice at the studio and it's Sunday so there's no Uni. 

I went though my contacts seeing who I could hang out with today. It stopped on Josh so I texted him asking if we could hang out. 

He is going to be at my place in 30 minutes. I had a quick shower and put my hair into a neat doughnut bun.

I wrapped my towel around me and went back into my room to pick what clothes I was going to wear. 

I ended up choosing a light pink crop top, a white lace skater skirt, white sandals with some gold studs on them, pearl studs and my silver love heart necklace. 

I put on a bit of make-up and then put my phone and purse in my brown Effie satchel. I heard a knock on the door downstairs and ran down the stairs and opened if. Josh was standing there with a small grin on his face. 

"Hey Joshua". 

"Hey Alexandra" Josh replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes getting in his car. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked and Josh shrugged his shoulders. I swear our friendship always comes to this. 

"Wanna go to Starbucks and then see Anchorman 2?" Josh suggested and I nodded and he drove us to Starbucks.

I ordered a chocolate frappe and a chocolate muffin. 

"So you and Luke hey?" Josh asked and I blushed. 

"I'm sorry he was rude to you that time at the video store" I said taking a sip from my drink.

"It's ok, I know he doesn't like me" Josh said and I sighed. 

"I have no idea why though!". 

"Probably because we used to date and he probably still thinks I'm in love with you" Josh stated. What even?! 

"Well are you?" I asked. 

"Am I what?" Josh asked clueless. 

"Still in love with me?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"No I'm not, we are definitely better off as friends" Josh said with a genuine smile. I smiled back at him and we finished our food and drinks and then left. 

"Let's take a selfie" I said with a smile. 

"For Instagram?" Josh asked and I nodded making him laugh. I pulled out my phone and we took heaps of photos and I finally chose one of us both laughing at something stupid I had said. 

alexandramadeline- Fab day 

 @joshmills #12vies 

"We are secretly 12vies at heart" I said with a smile and Josh laughed. We got into his car and drove off to the movies. 

"Do you wanna see the 1.30 one?" Josh asked looking at times. 

"Well what's the time now?" I asked. 

"1.25" Josh said and I nodded. I payed for the tickets and I bought myself a popcorn and ice-tea. 

"Have you seen the first one?" I whispered as we walked in. Josh nodded and we sat right at the front. 

"Yeah, with you in year 10 remember?" Josh asked and I nodded. 

"Oh yeah it was the July holidays and it was pouring with rain and I was out you're house" I said smiling. 

"That was a good day" Josh said smiling and then the movie started. 

I really don't understand why Luke hates Josh, he's such a genuine guy and really sweet even after our breakup. 

Luke's POV =)

"And now I'm stuck in the friend-zone again and again" I sang. The boys and I are practicing some songs for the small concerts we have coming up. 

"Alright guys take a break" Adam said and we went and sat down. I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Alex had posted a picture. 

With Josh. 

Why does she hang out with him, he's such a douche and he is going to end up hurting her again. 

"You alright mate?" Ashton asked looking over my shoulder and I shook my head. 

"She's hanging out with Josh again" I sighed and Ashton sat down next to me. 

"Luke, Alex likes you not Josh and I'm pretty sure they broke up because Josh knew that Alex likes you" Ashton said and I looked up from my phone. 

"How do you know that?" I asked surprised. 

"Bec may or may not have let something slip" Ashton said slyly and I laughed. Before I could say anything Adam called out to us. 

"Boys back in and time to practice I've Got This Friend!" he called and we headed back in and I picked up my guitar and began singing. 

---------4 hours later-------- 

As I arrived home Alex was just getting out of Josh's car with a smile and he drove off. She looks so classy and perfect. Her hair in a perfect bun and her legs carrying her gracefully over to me. 

"Can I please talk to you?" I asked and she nodded following me inside my house. 

"Are you ok Luke?" she asked closing the door. Luckily everyone was out. 

"Why were you hanging out with Josh?" I asked and she sighed. 

"Because we are friends Luke and friends hang out with each other". 

"I'm not sure he thinks you two are just friends" I scoffed and Alex let out a little laugh. 

"You Mr. Hemmings, are jealous" she said with a smirk and now it was my turn to laugh. 

"Jealous, tell me how I'm jealous?!" I asked annoyed. 

"Because we used to date and now we are hanging out and you want me all to yourself". Shit she's right. 

"So what if I don't want to share you with other guys?" I asked. I knew as soon as I said it that it was a stupid thing to say. 

"You let me hang out with the boys" Alex said quietly. 

"That's different though". 

"How is it different?" Alex asked sitting on my kitchen bench. I walked closer to her. 

"Because they all have girlfriends and I know they would never like you". Alex sighed and looked me straight in the eye. 

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, I have never genuinely liked anyone but you, sure Josh and I dated for a while but he always knew that I liked you ok" Alex said and I smiled moving even closer to her. 

"But Josh."

"But nothing, Josh and I are friends ok, I promise you nothing more ok". I smiled and Alex smiled back and I placed her lips onto mine. 

"No Luke, not on the kitchen bench" Alex said wriggling out of my grip. 

I laughed and pulled her into a hug. She is truly perfect. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 UPDATED LOVE ME (there is another to come :DDD)

5SOS left Australia again :((((((

Alex's Outfit is the external link! 

Comment and vote please <3

Lots of love,

~Alex xx