Chapter6

Alex's POV =)

"Hey Bec what's the time?" I asked lying on the floor of my room on my phone, finding a new ringtone.

"It's 6pm, why?" Bec asked from my bed.

"Oh shit, I have to go out with Luke and his family and my Mum and Will".

"CAN I HELP YOU GET READY?" Bec screamed and I screamed back at her.

"Yeah no shit, that's why you are here" I said rolling my eyes and leaving for the shower.

I did the usual shower routine and then jumped out soon after. I chucked on some clothes that I found on the floor and let Bec in.

"I'm going do make you a sexy mofo so Luke won't take his eyes off you". I rolled my eyes and let Bec put sea salt spray in my hair.

After she was done with my hair she did my usual make-up but just putting a bit of mascara and stuff like that on. My lipstick was a soft pink. Pink colours suit my lips better then reds and stuff.

"Oh wow" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Does it look okay?" Bec asked with a smile and I nodded.

"Maybe you can make me look good everyday".

"No that's never going to happen".

"You suck" I said pouting and Bec rolled her eyes at me.

"Now it's time for the outfit!" she exclaimed.

"No I can do that myself" I said and Bec flopped down onto my bed.

I ended up choosing a white crop top with lace around the edges, a pastel pink skater skirt which flared out a little, gold sandals, pearl studs and a silver love heart necklace.

"God damn you look good" Bec said looking up from her phone.

"Why thankyou" I said with a wink and we both started laughing.

I grabbed my brown Effie bag and chucked my phone and some other stuff in there and the we went down stairs.

My mum got back from America last night so she slept all day to recover from the jet lag. She bought me back a shit load of Brandy Melville stuff which is good because I love that shop.

"You look beautiful Ally" Mum said which made me smile.

"Thanks Marie, it was all me" Bec said and we went into a fit of giggles.

"Of course it was Bec". I've known Bec for ages, so my Mum treats her like a second daughter.

Will came down 5 minutes later and then Bec left to go to Ashton's.

"So where are we going?" I asked sitting in the back.

"Um some place called Mory Hotel, it's supposed to be really nice" Will said texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked. Will blushed and I straight away knew it was a girl.

"No one" Will said.

"William James Payton, who's the girl?" I asked smiling.

"Rosie Platten".

"As in my friend Rosie Platten?" I asked with a huge smile.

"Yeah".

"MUM WILL HAS A GIRLFRIEND!".

"Yes Will finally, now all we need is you and Luke". Liz and my Mum have this stupid theory that Luke and I will get married. They are pretty clueless about me liking him though. Well I hope they are anyway.

"Not gonna happen" I said rolling my eyes. My Mum laughed and we pulled up at the restraunt.

We walked inside and I scanned the room for Luke and his family. I found them sitting at a big table in the back corner. Luke had on a dark denim shirt, black skinny jeans and black Vans, his blonde hair styled into a neat quiff. Why does he always look so good?

He saw me and smiled. I returned the smile and we walked over to their table.

"Helloooo!" Luke said giving me a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Hey Hemmings". Luke grinned and sat down while I said hello to everyone else.

"You look really pretty" Luke said awkwardly which made me smile. Luke and I can both be very awkward at times so we both make good friends.

"Thanks Lucas, you don't look so bad yourself" I said and he grinned.

We ended up ordering 20 minutes later. I got a peach ice-tea and pasta.

"Is that all you eat, pasta?" Luke's brother Ben asked laughing.

"That and pizza" I said with a cheeky grin. Will was still texting Rosie so I told Luke about them.

"So basically Rosie Platten and Will are dating now" I said and Luke cheered.

"Finally, they've like been in a thing for ages".

"I know, Will likes to take his time". Luke laughed and then our food came.

"Ah yes food" Luke said and I laughed. Luke and his food.

"I could legit eat everything here" I said taking a bite of my pasta.

"Could you really?" Luke asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah probably not" I said and we both laughed a little.

Luke's POV =)

Alex looks so perfect tonight. She always looks perfect but tonight she has that something extra.

"So what are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked Alex who was texting someone.

"Um nothing why?" she asked putting her phone down.

"The boys and I are playing a show at a small venue, do you wanna come?" I asked.

"If that's ok with the boys" Alex said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are basically like the 5th member, of course it's ok with with them!" I exclaimed and Alex grinned.

"I'll play the triangle" Alex said with a wink and we both cracked it.

"Of course you would".

"It's my secrect talent" Alex whispered in my ear which made me break out into a grin.

"Does anyone want desert?" Ben asked.

"Yes!" Alex and I exclaimed. Ben rolled his eyes and we both ordered chocolate cake and a milkshake.

"Do you wanna sit outside?" I asked Alex she nodded and told our Mums.

"So Lucas, found any girls?" Alex asked casually and my breath got hitched in my throat.

"Well there's this one girl who's beautiful and funny and kind and smart" I said trying to drop hints but I'm not getting any where, Alex has no idea what so ever.

"Oh my god, who is she?!" Alex asked moving her blonde hair out of her face.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I said after a bit and Alex groaned.

"You suck Hemmings" she said but she had a small smile playing on her face.

Ben bought our drinks and cake for us. I thanked him and he left.

"Wait Ben, come back!" Alex yelled at my brother. I gave her a strange look but she just smiled.

"What do you want?" Ben asked.

"Can you please take a photo of Luke and I?" she asked. Ben nodded and Alex handed him her phone.

Ben took a couple of photos of us and then handed the phone back.

"Thanks Ben" I said and he gave me a small smile and walked off.

Alex texted me both photos and I saved the one of us being normal as my background.

"Luke Luke lukeeeee" Alex said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Wanna sleep over?" she asked and I laughed.

"Yeah sure, but I need to leave at 12 tomorrow".

"12 in the morning what?" Alex asked. This girl can be so blonde sometimes.

"12 in the afternoon you idiot!" I exclaimed laughing which set her off.

"Whoops" Alex said biting her lip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guyssssss <3

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER :D

Alex's Outfit is the external link!

comment and vote please <3

thanks for readddinnngggg!

Lots of love,

~Alex xx