Chapter 20

Alex's POV =) 

We arrived in Adelaide yesterday and got to Port Vincent in the late afternoon. We were too tired to go swimming so we just crashed. 

I woke up at around 12 and Luke was still asleep beside me. I found my phone and decided to answer some questions on twitter. 

'What is your fav thing about Luke?- His smile, eyes and personality x 

'Can you sing?- AHAHA NO 

'You and Luke are very cute- thankyou babe xx 

'Do you have tumblr?- yesss, it's my life xo 

'YOU ARE A SLUT LEAVE LUKE ALONE- No thankyou, I quite like Luke. 

After I answered that last question, Luke started to stir and I rolled over. 

"Good morning babe". 

"Afternoon actually" I said kissing his cheek and Luke laughed. I threw the covers off and went to get ready for the day. 

I put on my blue and white striped bikini, a light blue muscle tank which has a black cat face and it had 'Meow' written in black, light wash denim shorts and white Converse. 

I didn't bother with make-up but I left my hair down and brushed it out so it was knot free and straight. 

"What are we doing today?" Luke asked sitting up and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Whatever we want to do" I said with a smile and Luke went and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw that everyone else was already up and Maria was making bacon and eggs. 

"Afternoon guys" I said sitting down next to Calum. 

"Afternoon Payton" Michael said scrolling through his phone. 

"Where is Luke?" Ashton asked from the floor. Why is he on the floor? 

"Luke is here and Ash, why are you on the floor" Luke said walking down stairs. 

"I have no idea why I'm on the floor" Ashton said which made as all start laughing. 

"FOOD IS READY!" Maria yelled over the top of us and everyone headed straight towards the kitchen. After we had been served we all made our way outside to sit on the balcony. 

"This place is so pretty" Bec said sitting down next to Ashton. I was next to Luke who looked so freaking cute because he was half asleep and his hair is everywhere. 

"I know it's amazing" I said smiling. Even when I lived in Sydney I would come here every summer and bring a friend from school, which was cool. 

After we has finished eating we put all our plates in the dishwasher and then left to go swimming. 

"So where are we going swimming?" Adi asked. 

"We could go to the main beach or stay here" I said and everyone stopped to think. Something that rarely ever happens. 

"Let's go to the main beach" Luke said and everyone nodded in agreement. Luke took my hand as we started walking and I smiled at him. 

I don't understand how one person could be so perfect. His hair the right shade of blonde, his eyes a perfect blue colour, his smile will kill me and don't even get me started on his lip piercing. 

"Ally, are you ok?" Luke asked as we neared the beach. 

"Oh shit yeah, I was thinking" I said and Luke smiled. I kissed his cheek and somebody awed. 

"Shut-up Calum" Luke said going red and I giggled. We eventually got to the beach which was pretty busy. We put all our stuff down in a semi shady spot and then took our clothes off to go in the water. 

"I like your bikini, where is it from?" Adi asked and I smiled. 

"It's from Topshop" I said with a smile and Adi nodded. We all headed to the water and I jumped onto Luke's back. 

The boys are so relaxed here because they can just chill without getting found and mobbed. They love their fans to death but sometimes they need a break and they really deserve one. They have won two awards and released an album(lol what) which is called 'Out Of My Limit (IM NOT VERY CREATIVE OK) and the fans are loving it. 

"WAIT!" I yelled before everyone could go under. Everyone turned around and Bec sighed. 

"What Alex?" Bec asked annoyed and I rolled my eyes. 

"We need to get a Instagram photo". Everyone sighed but I gave them the look. Maria found a teenage girl to take the photo and we all thanked her afterwards. 

"Ok now can we go swimming?" Maria asked and I nodded. I quickly put my phone away and ran down to the water. 

I saw Luke talking with Michael and Calum so I wadded in the water as quietly as I could to try and scare him. As soon as I got behind him he turned around and I screamed. 

"Damn it Luke" I said with a giggle and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Aw baby" he said and I smiled. I had noticed that Calum and Michael had gone which was good because at the exact moment Luke's lips came down onto mine. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he placed his hands on my hips. The kiss deepened and then I heard a cough. We broke the kiss and saw Bec standing there with Ashton with a glare on her face. 

"And you say we are bad" Bec said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her. 

Luke's POV =) 

We spent the whole day at the beach which included Bec getting really burnt, all 8 of us eating way to much ice cream and boys staring at Alex from afar which made me annoyed. 

Once we got home, Alex made everyone 2 minute noodles because non of us could be bothered making real food.

All of us were two tired to watch a movie so everyone headed to bed around 9.30. 

I had a quick shower after Alex who climbed into bed in just her underwear and bra. 

I dried off and chucked on a clean pair of boxers and jumped into bed next to her. 

"You know we have been dating for 3 months today" I said and Alex smiled. 

"Happy 3 months babe" she said kissing me. I kissed her back but she soon knew that if we didn't stop we would go to far. 

"No not with everyone in the house". I groaned and she glared at me. Alex smirked and lay back down. My hand was on her stomach drawing circles against her smooth skin. 

"You are so beautiful" I whispered in her ear. 

"No I'm not" Alex said quietly and I sighed.

"Yes you are, please don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't" I said kissing her collarbone. 

"Luke you are so perfect that it isn't fair ok". 

"No I'm not" I protested quietly. 

"Um I don't know if you have noticed Luke but you have girls from every country in the world after you" Alex said and I blushed. 

"Yeah but the only one I want is here with me now" I said pulling her into another kiss. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guess who's back :D MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY <3 <3 my day is nearly over :(

Thankyou for 900+ reads you guys are amazing!

Alex's outfit is the external linkkkkkkk :)

Comment and vote please <3

Lots of love,

~Alex xx