Chapter Twenty-Seven

By midnight, my house was trashed. The teams had showed up around eight o’clock and since then, it had been constant chaos. Dancing, grinding, eating, yelling, wolf-whistling—you name it, it was happening. I was sitting at the island in the kitchen drinking some chocolate milk watching Brenden and Trevor—who wasn’t even supposed to be at the party—see who could drink more water without throwing up. It was a pretty even match.

“Okay everyone, gather around!” Ash yelled. “It’s time for truth or dare!” She came walking into the kitchen with an empty glass bottle. I looked at her, raising my eyebrows as if to say ‘seriously?’ She smirked at me and wagged her eyebrows. “Everyone to the living room and seat yourselves in a circle on the floor!”

Everyone did as she said, and soon Selena Cary was spinning the bottle. It landed on Trevor. “Truth or dare?” she asked.

“Dare,” he said, smirking around the circle. Catcalls and wolf-whistles were made by the boys, making him smirk even more.

“I dare you to strip down to your boxers to whatever song plays next and wear just that for the remainder of the game.” Selena was blushing as she said her dare. Trevor just grinned.

“Alright, turn on the tunes,” he said, standing up. ‘Turn Me On’ by David Guetta came on as Selena pressed shuffle and I started laughing along with everyone else. Trevor winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him as he started moving to the music. It took him all of one minute to strip completely down to his boxers, and even I had to admit that he was pretty hot.

“Okay Trev, you’re up,” I said, passing him the bottle. He spun and it landed on Brenden.

“What’s it gonna be, little bro?” he asked, his eyes sparkling with an idea.

“You know I can’t back down from a dare,” Brenden said, grinning.

“Pick a body part.” Everyone laughed, but Brenden and I looked at Trevor skeptically.

“Um, the thigh?” Brenden said, unsure of himself. Trevor laughed.

“Alright, bro. Now pick a girl.” Brenden pulled me closer to him, but rolled his eyes because he knew this was going to end badly. Trevor continued to laugh. “Since you picked the thigh, you have to give Court a hickey there. In front of everyone.” I heard a collective gasp from the girls and laughter from the boys.

“Atta boy, Foxe!” I heard a male voice holler out from the other side of the circle. Brenden kissed me and pulled back, giving me an apologetic look. I shrugged at him and grinned, lying back with my hands behind my head on the floor. Brenden slid his hands from my shoulders down to my knees and bent his head low to give me a love-bite on my inner right thigh. He had done it quite high, but my shorts still didn’t cover it as we both sat up. I fluffed his hair a little and passed him the bottle.

He spun and it landed on Josh. “Truth or dare?” he asked.

“Truth,” he said, shyly. Bad choice, Josh. I giggled, receiving some weird looks around the circle.

“Is Woods good in bed?” he asked, smirking. I nudged him in the ribs a little as I saw Josh blush.

“Come on, do I have to answer that?” he asked. Brenden nodded, laughing out loud with the rest of the boys. The girls were leaned towards Josh to hear his answer. He nodded, saying “Hell yeah. She’s a wild little thing.” I blushed for Shane, as she wasn’t there. That poor girl. But as everyone else started up a wild laughter, I couldn’t help but join them. Josh spun and the game continued.

When finally Ashtyn spun and it landed on me, I started to get nervous. “Truth or dare, babe?” she asked me, an evil glint in her eyes.

“Dare,” I responded, staring back to her intensely.

“Choose a guy in the circle,” she said. I started to say Bren’s name, but she interrupted. “Someone other than Bren!” Damn. I looked around the circle.

“Trevor,” I said, squeezing Brenden’s hand. I whispered to him, “Whatever it is, I promise to make up to you later.” He grinned wolfishly at me and gave me a light peck on the lips.

“You have to give him a lap dance,” she laughed. I stood up, that wasn’t so bad. “But Trevor?”

“Yeah?” he asked.

“You have to touch her.” I gave her a look. “Yes, I’m serious, Courtney!” Trev looked at Ash pleadingly. “Trevor, Brenden isn’t going to hurt you. This is all in fun. But I mean it! Hands on her hips, under her shirt. Get into it.” I cannot believe she’s doing this to me. She went to the kitchen to get a chair, which she placed in the center of the circle. Trevor sat in it.

I stood up from the circle in my teeny, tiny shorts and crop top with strapless bra underneath. I was showing a lot of skin as it was, and Ash told him to be all over me. She went over to the sound system and put on ‘The Bad Touch’ by Bloodhound Gang and I groaned, walking up to Trevor.

I straddled him and ground my hips into his, placing my arms over his shoulders and shaking my boobs in his face. I saw him give Brenden a look that seemed apologetic before he placed his hands on my hips, grinding them deeper into him. I rubbed my body on his and I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying this.

“Trevor! More touching!” Ashtyn yelled over the music. He slid his hands up under my shirt, gripping my ribs and he pushed me away slightly, turning me around. I shook my butt in his face and shimmied all around. I turned back to face him and thrust myself at him a few times. Embarrassingly enough, I felt his male body part hard as a rock on my thigh. I blushed and tried to ignore it. Trevor seemed to have gotten a little too much into the moment and was kissing my neck.

I looked over at Ashtyn. “Seriously?” I mouthed to her. She just laughed. I lowered myself onto Trevor’s lap and felt his hands move my hips against his repeatedly. Luckily, the song ended shortly after that and I stood up off him, blushing.

“Holy shit,” I heard him mutter. I quickly made my way back to Brenden and sat in his lap.

“I’m sorry, baby,” I whispered, allowing my lips to touch his ear ever so softly. “I promise I’ll make it up to you.” I kissed his ear and pulled back. He kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You owe me,” he growled against my lips. I smiled and pulled away, turning back to the game.