Third Book!!

TO BE PUBLISHED THIS NOVEMBER

Hi guys! The response to my Rule One/Two books has been amazing. I love reading/responding to comments and I'm glad to see that everyone is enjoying my writing. As this update clearly states, there will be a third book! How exciting ✨

Unfortunately, I'm working right now and trying to catch up/finish some of the other stories I have up on wattpad. So Rule Three: Don't Fall In Love won't be published until early or late November.... Sorry about that. Buttt here is a sneak peek of it!

"Oh can you give it a rest already Jake!" Lily complained as I put my arm around her on the couch. "We've been together for almost six years now. Face the facts, I'm dating your best friend." I kissed her cheek in confirmation.

"I can't let it go baby sister. You guys broke the rules!"

-x-

Lily is finishing up her last year of college and couldn't be happier. In the middle of her junior year at Durnmont College, Lily and Calum moved in together and while that meant Jake was just across the hall, the pair was elated. With Calum holding down a steady job and Lily cooking all their meals for them, life in their small apartment was a good one.

But Lily is harboring a secret. One that will change their entire relationship for good.

Sound exciting?? I hope so. What do you think this secret of her's is? As always, if you have any comments or suggestions for the next book, feel free to tell me your ideas! Anything and everything is accepted. That doesn't guarantee I'll put it in the book but I will read your ideas.

MORE POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE THIRD BOOK:
1. Lance (Luke) will be a frequent character (And yes, he is over Lily. Calum and Lance are like brothers now and Lance has a girlfriend).
2. I've dropped both Ashton and Michael into the book. Ashton is Ash (and that is not a shortened version of his name, his name is Ash) and Michael goes by Mike (only his mom calls him Michael).
3. Michael will also be prominent in the story as he is one of Lily's best friends in college. Ash will be more of a passing character as he is the brother of Lance's character.
4. Jake has a girlfriend! Yay!

So while it's goodbye for now, feel free to read any of my other stories! Thank you for reading Rule One/Two and keeping up to date on them and hopefully you'll return to find out what Lily and Calum are doing in Rule Three!

Xxx

Update: my WiFi is spotty. I'm in the mountains and if there is confusion the book will be published sometime in November, not September. I'll post the About for Rule Three right now and respond to all comments on my book when I return home Saturday!! Thanks for all the support 🎉✨