S-E-X

"So you seem to be in a chipper mood." Katie pointed out. I shrugged a little, smiling.

"Did you and Calum fuck?" I gasped at Jackie's bold statement. She was my best friend in the group and she knew everything about me virtually. She knew that Calum and I hadn't done anything but had brought it up anyways to embarrass me. I blushed red.

"She is a little less uptight." Maria noted. I glared at all of them individually as the burst out laughing.

"Hey, shut up all of you." I grumbled. "And Jackie, you know that if I stopped being a virgin, you'd be the first to know." Our other friends scoffed. I rolled my eyes at them, smiling a little. "All of you would know."

"Good. I'm glad. I would want to know all the hot, steamy details." Kenzie said fanning herself a little. Katie laughed as she did this and threw a chip at her.

"Hot? Steamy?" I repeated wrinkling my nose.

"I swear, those two are just gonna end up fucking in Calum's backseat one day." Jackie predicted. I gasped and hit her arm. They all knew that Calum and I made out in his car but Jackie knew more details about it than the others. Katie, Kenzie and Maria all nodded in agreement.

"What? Guys! Shut up!" I exclaimed, blushing red.

"What? It's true." Maria said, taking a bite out of her sandwich. I groaned and pressed my hands against the sides of my face. The ringing of my phone saved me. Glancing at the Caller ID I saw Calum's name flashing across my screen. I smiled and answered.

"Hey babe." Kenzie, Katie, Maria and Jackie all looked up at me. Katie started mouthing something while Jackie mimicked the image of someone giving a blowjob. I fake gagged for her as they all giggled.

"Hey kitten." Came Calum's silky voice. I knew where this was going, standing up I began to move a little ways off from my friends. "What's up?" He asked.

"It's lunchtime here."

"Hmm.. Yeah I know. That's why I called." I brushed my hair out of my face, smiling. "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes." Calum snorted.

"You know what I meant." He said and I could just picture him rolling his eyes at me. I laughed.

"Those jeans you like and a patterned shirt."

"Damnit.." He murmured. "I want to see you." I smirked.

"You're the one who went to a college far away." He sighed.

"Don't remind me, keep going." I laughed a little.

"You know that pair of panties you stole from me over a year ago." Calum laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I still have it. I'm praying your brother doesn't find it." I gasped. No. No way! He did not still have that. He told me he lost them! That little liar...

"Calum! You said you lost them." I hissed.

"I lied." He replied smugly. "How could I loose them?" I groaned. "What were you saying about them?" He asked,

"Well.. Ugh.. God. I have two pairs of that. I'm wearing the other one right now." Calum was quiet. I almost thought I'd killed him or the call had dropped but I could still hear his quiet breathing

"Fuck." He murmured. "I can't even see you and I just.." He stopped. "Fuck." I laughed a little. "I'm gonna have to call you back in a bit."

"Calum!" I exclaimed, blushing red.

"What? I have to take care of something." He said laughing.

"Oh my god.. Fine, go."

"Love you babe."

"I love you too Calum." We hung up and I walked back to my friends table. I sat down, smiling like a fiend.

"So, what was that about?" Kenzie asked. I shrugged.

"Nothing much."

----

Calum and I weren't able to get back on the phone with each other but he thanked me through text for the visual I gave him and I blushed red replying to him.

Calum😜💋
You're the best babe, thanks

Lily🌺
No problem Calum 😉

I sat in the living room at home that afternoon, doing some homework with the TV playing quietly in the background. When somebody came into the house, I didn't look up, figuring it was my mom. She always came home before my dad did. But when she didn't call out for me, I looked up confused. Instead of my mom walking in, it was my dad.

"Oh, hey dad." I said surprised.

"Hi honey." He said, shutting the front door. "Mom home yet?" I shake my head no. Why was he home so early? Was something wrong? I watched him look toward the kitchen like I was lying and she was hiding somewhere.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "You're home early."

"It's not that early." My dad said looking at his watch.

"It kind of is. For you anyways. Sometimes you aren't home until almost seven." He nodded his head slowly.

"I know and there's a reason I won't be staying so many late nights now."

"Really? What is it?" I asked excitedly..

"Best to discuss it when your mom is home." Oh, yeah. Duh. I nodded my head slowly and began to get back to my homework but he didn't move. I watched my dad out of the corner of my eye and he just stared at me for a while. I looked back up at him.

"What?" I questioned. He moved towards me and I scooted over on the couch and cleared a space for him to sit. His briefcase went down on the floor and he sat next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I wanted to talk to you about Calum."

"Calum?" I repeated. He cleared his throat.

"Yes. I know you two have been.. Dating for a year or so now and I just.. I wanted to know if.." He tugged at his tie, looking rather nervous. "If you two were being safe."

"Safe." I repeated. What did he mean? Like no texting and driving?

"Yes, safe. I.. I am far too young to be a grandpa Lily darling and.."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, jumping up. "Is this the sex talk?" I whispered. "Are you giving me the sex talk!" I shouted.

"Lily, please. Sit. We don't have to make this awkward." My dad said, motioning for me to sit back down. Sex talk. The sex talk? Mom gave it to me last year when Calum and I first started dating. I'd already heard everything he was going to say probably. "I just don't want you.. Having a child is a lot of responsibility Lily and.."

"Dad, Calum and I are not having sex. We've never had.. Oh my god dad.." I said, blushing red and covering my face.

"You haven't?" He questioned looking up at me.

"No, we haven't. Why? Do you want us too?"

"Lilly Jamie..." He began shouting, but I interrupted him.

"I'm kidding! Dad, lighten up. I promise Calum and I haven't.. He hasn't
touched me. Hasn't even pressured me and we will be safe if we ever decide to be together okay?" He sighed but nodded his head. I let out some air as I begin to gather my things. "And mom best you to this lady year by the way." I mentioned as I headed up the stairs.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure everything was still fresh in your mind." He said tapping his temple

"Thanks for looking out for me dad." I said with a smile.

"Anytime honey." With a nod of my head, I ran up the stairs.