dR uNnk

Calum 😜💋
Heyyyyy babbbbbeeee !!!???!?!
I dont know y i put those marks
The quesstion one s.
Fucck
Lilllllyyyy
Ru awake?!?
D o thes e messages make snce?

Lily 🌺
Calum are you okay?

Calum 😜💋
BABE. IM FINE.
oopsey caps.
Im perf. Like perfect but jus perf. Im half perfect.

Lily 🌺
Are you drunk?

Calum 😜💋
Maaaayyybbeeeee

I rolled my eyes at his message. He was definitely drunk. His incisive texting had woken me up. The buzzing of my phone on my dresser reminded me of my alarm and while it was only two in the morning, I would have much rather been asleep at the moment.

Calum 😜💋
Can i callll u??

Before I could tap out my reply, he had already begun to call me. Shaking my head at his Caller ID, I answered the phone. "Hello Calum." I said. He gasped.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asked. "You're... You are so smart baby." I started laughing.

"Caller ID Calum and you just asked if you could call me."

"Right... Yeah I did that.." He murmured. I laughed again. "I love hearing you laugh." Calum said happily.

"So what's up? What party are you at this Saturday morning." Calum giggled. And when I say giggles, I mean like a an elementary school girl. I tried not to laugh at him.

"It's Friday silly." Silly? Did he really just.. I like drunk Calum. I've never seen this side of him. The giggly school girl side. I've seen the super emotional drunk Calum, the touchy-feely drunk Calum, the California drunk Calum (which is basically where he starts talking like a typical surfer guy and calls everyone dude and man) but not this drunk Calum.

"No it's not. As of two hours ago, it was Saturday morning." Calum gasped.

"How does time work like that?" He questioned. "Why does time move so quickly like that?" I snorted, rolling my eyes at him even though he couldn't see.

"It just does Calum. It's the law of the universe." I replied, smoothing out my covers on my bed.

"Except the universe didn't make time Lil'. Humans made time. Time is a social construct. We're the only creatures on earth who worry about time." He sounded so serious it was hard not to laugh. Calum laughed with me.

"Is that the college education working?" I asked him.

"Not in the least."

"Well you're sounding a bit more like yourself."

"Am I?" He asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"I take it back but hey Calum.."

"Yes Lily?"

"You should go back to the dorms and sleep. Make sure to drink some water." Calum groaned.

"But the party's barely started." He complained.

"It's two in the morning Calum. I want to go to sleep and not babysit your drunk ass."

"I'm not a baby." Calum mumbled. I smiled.

"Calum, go home and go to sleep and if Jake is there with you, take him back with you." Calum sighed.

"You're no fun even when you're miles away."

"Calum." I said firmly, like a mother.

"Alright, alright. I'll go home and bring your stinking brother with me." He paused. "I love you Lily." I smiled.