Epilogue: Pain Tolerance

*2 Months Later*

Calum kissed my hand before squeezing it tightly. I smiled over at him nervously. "You're gonna do fine baby. I promise." He said, running his thumb along the back of my hand. I sighed, wishing I had as much confidence as he did about my pain tolerance.

"I'm just nervous." I murmured, letting go of his hand to wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans. "I don't even know if the drawing is cute or not." I murmured.

"I still don't know why you won't let me see it." I glanced over at the tattoo artist who was currently trying to decipher my crude drawing.

"Because it's a surprise."

"I know.. I just hope it's not my initials."

"Why not?" I asked, confused. He shrugged, his cheeks turning red.

"I love you Lil', I really do but.. It would be a little weird to get my initials tattooed on you. I would do it when we're married but.. Even that is a little risky. What if we break up?"

"Are you saying that we might break up just because you get my initials tattooed on you?" Calum shrugged. He was bright red. "That's a little dumb and I don't want your initials anyways." He laughed nervously. "No matter how much I love you, I don't want your name inked on my skin."

"Hey, is this cool?" I stood up as the artist came back to the front to show me his interpretation of my drawing. My eyes went a little wide looking at it.

"Oh my god, this is perfect. I love it." I smiled, handing the drawing back to the guy.

"Alright, this size good too?"

"Perfect." I said happily. He glanced down at it again.

"Where did ya want it again?" I quickly pointed to the spot under my arm on my ribcage. "Hmm.. This is your first one right?" I nodded. "Well it's going to sting. You ready for that?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Okay, I'll get this sketched up again on the paper and you're probably going to have to take off your shirt.. Maybe unhook your bra too." I nodded my head slowly and walked back to Calum who was standing up looking worried.

"Lily, babe. That's going to hurt" Calum said softly, touchign the spot of my future tattoo.

"I know but you'll be here. I can squeeze your hand right?"

"Of coure babe but.." He glanced over the counter at my tattoo artist. "You have to take off your shirt.."

"I'm wearing a tank top under this. It's low enough that he can tattoo my drawing without any harm. I just need to take off my bra." Calum's eyes went a little wide. "It unhooks in the front so I'll just take the whole thing of because it'll be weird having one strap on and.."

"Lillyyy.." Calum groaned, his hands squeezing my arms lightly. "I don't want him to see your boobs. I barely saw them myself." I blushed and hit him on the chest.

"Shut up." I hissed as he smirked at me. "And he won't see them, he'll be tattooing me."

"Fine, fine." He muttered as I took off my shirt. "Is there a bathroom you can go to.." Calum asked, looking around.

"For what?" I asked, unhooking my bra and pulling it up from underneath my tank top.

"Whoa, oh okay." He said as I shoved it into my purse. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Of course. It's easy."

"Mmm.." He said staring at my chest.

"Stop it." I hissed, covering my boobs with my arms. He laughed.