Sex Education

"Is it an HJ or a BJ or both?" Katie asked not a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Does she know the difference?" Maria whispered.

"Yes I know the difference!" I cried out. I wasn't a saint. I may have never had sex but I knew terminology. Which Jackie said wasn't the same thing as actually having sex but at least I wasn't clueless or anything. That would just make things awkward.

"Good, but do you know what to do?" Kenzie asked.

"Of course she doesn't. She's the most innocent of us." Jackie said nudging me. I glared at her. "What, it's the truth."

"Can we please not talk about this." I groaned, rolling onto my stomach on my bed and dropping my head down onto my sheets. My face was burning up. This was a bad idea. I shouldn't have told them. I could have just talked to Jackie but she's horrible at keeping secrets.

"You were the one who invited us all over so we could talk about this." Maria reminded me.

"I know but now it's just weird." I grumbled.

"It's not weird. We do this all the time." Katie said. I shook my head. No, we didn't do this all the time. Talking about sex usually involved either Kenzie or Maria looking up ludicrous positions with even more ridiculous names. Jackie always liked reminding us off the Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Kenzie's favorite one to talk about was the Love Volcano and how idiotic it sounded. Than that, it was just them repelling some sexual escapades. They didn't even go into detail. It was usually just,

"I sucked *insert name here* dick." And the rest of us would go,

"Ew." Which would sometimes be me or Maria, depending on who was telling the story and who was involved

"No way!" Was Katie who was always excited to hear about somebody getting some.

"When?" Kenzie hated hearing about things done in open spaces (ex. Parking lots, school bathrooms) she thought it was dirtier than doing it behind closed doors.

"How long did he last?" Would usually be Jackie because she liked having control over boys.

"She's right. Don't flake on us now Lily." Jackie said, patting my back.p

"I'm not flaking or whatever." I said, hitting her hand away. "I never had anything to contribute to those conversations. I just laughed at your stories."

"Yes but soon you'll have a story of your own to tell!" Katie shouted excitedly. "And we're gonna want details." She said nodding to Kenzie and Maria who were all nodding their heads in agreement.

"Details! You guys never gave details why do I have to?" I complained.

"Because this is Calum and whereas, we don't necessarily all have the same taste in boys, we can all agree that Calum is really fucking hot. And while we all think you two are the cutest couple in the world, we wouldn't hesitate to hop on his dick." Jackie said sympathetically with a shrug.

"Yeah, I can't believe you Lil' why haven't you had sex with him yet? He's probably amazing in bed." I groaned and dropped my head down again as Katie said this.

"Can you all shut up about my boyfriend! It's embarrassing and I hate you guys." I grumbled looking up at them. "I can't believe you'd all have sex with my boyfriend."