Chapter 13 (Explations and Secrets)

Me: Hey-o I'm back! P.S. the picture up top was drawn by me and it's what Sky's tattoo looks like

Phantom: Cool and welcome back. How was your trip?

Me: It was good thanks! I'm so sorry for making you people wait a week. But I got back on Wattpad and, I Kidd you not, I had 52 notifications.

Phantom: Wow. You should probably get going with the story then.

Me: Yeah probably should. Disclaimer please!

Phantom: Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or its characters.

Me: I do own this story and Sky. Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

_____________________________________

Recap

Danny went into Phantom's room at the end of the hall and put his guitar away, when he turned around he was met with Phantom who pulled him into a heated kiss. But before anything could go any further the two heard two gasps and a single ectoblaster being charged up.

Danny and Phantom turned to the door and saw

OFF WE GO TO THE REST OF THE STORY!

Valerie and Sky.

Valerie held her ectogun high and aimed right at Phantom's chest. And Sky...well...Sky honestly just looked shocked and confused.

"Back away ghost!" Valerie said holding her gun threateningly.

"Wait don't shoot!" Danny said frantically as he stepped in front of Phantom.

"And why not?" Valerie said, not dropping her gun.

"Well for one as of right now you would shoot Danny as well, and two I'm sure they have a explination, right?" Sky said.

"We do." Danny said.

"It better be good, because from where I was standing it looked like ghostie over here was attacking you." Valerie said and lowered her gun.

"Ok...well...um..." Danny began being an embarrassed fumbling mess.

"Danny is my boyfriend." Phantom said 'saving' Danny.

"PHANTOM!" Danny exclaimed lightly punching said ghost on the shoulder, while Phantom just laughed.

"Well...O-K then. That was...unexpected." Valerie said.

"Yeah. Any other bombshell secrets we should know about?" Sky asked.

"well...yeah, but what about you?" Danny asked.

"huh? What about me? Or did you mean 'you' as in me and Valerie, in that case I revise my question, what about us?" Sky asked.

"Well I really meant 'you' as in you yourself because you're kind of a mystery to me, and probably more so to Phantom. But you both could go I guess." Danny said glancing over at Phantom who shrugged.

"Well...uh...um..." Sky fumbled over her words. She had never told anyone before and, to be honest, she was really nervous.

"I'll go first." Valerie said, stepping in and saving her friend. She took a deep breath "I'm the Red Huntress." She said.

"Yeah we know." Phantom said, earning a jab in the arm from Danny.

"Don't be rude." Danny said.

"What but we did. I recognized her voice and you saw her suit up." Phantom said.

"Still." Danny weakly replied.

"Hey you two we're still here." Sky said regaining their focus.