Chapter 2 (Into the Zone)

Hi here is another chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom or any of it's characters, Butch Hartman does.

ON WITH THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Fenton Thermos?"

"Check"

"Med kits?"

"Check"

"Food? Water?"

"Check and check"

"Wrist rays? Coats? And Fenton Phones?"

"Check, check, and check. Dude chill out, this is the tenth time we've been over this." Tucker said to his paranoid friend.

"I know. I just want to make sure we have enough stuff incase there is an unfortunate turn of events." Danny replied as he stopped pacing and ran a hand through his pitch black hair.(I had to)

Danny, Sam, and Tucker were up in Danny's room packing their bags. Which, unlike the others-except maybe Valerie's, had plenty of ghost hunting equipment. Although they each had their own suits (kinda like Valerie) with tons of equipment in them.

Sam's suit is a black and purple ninja out fit (think of Danny's out fit from china in the episode Infinite Realms just purple where white was).  Her weapon of choice was a sword with a midnight black blade and purple hilt. She also had a few ecto-guns hidden in pockets of her suit. To activate her suit she would twist the purple ring that she now wore on her pinky finger.

Tucker's is a jumpsuit like Danny's, except it's yellow with green gloves, belt boots and collar. It also has a red hood that he uses when they're fighting ghosts. To activate it he in puts a coded sequence into his PDA. (It also had a lot of hidden pockets for his tech)

Finally Danny's. His looks like it did in his ghost form, that he no longer has, unless you count Phantom being his boyfriend. Except that the colors of his suit have reverted back to the way it was before he entered the portal, but he now has two crisscrossing black belts, one of which has Fenton Thermos attached to it. It also has a hood like Tucker's except it's black and white instead of red ( think of Maddie's hood except red for Tucker, and white instead of blue for Danny, the rims of the goggles are still black for both). His boots also had specially designed rockets in them giving him the unique ability, among his team, to fly. To activate his suit he would remove the 'DP' charm on the pendant Phantom had given him and the charm would reattach to the chain once the suit was on. He used to use a bracelet that he had designed but claimed that the pendant was more personal.

"It'll be fine Danny. Lets just go downstairs, I'm pretty sure they're all waiting for us." Sam said.

When Danny nodded they headed out of his room. They picked up their, modified, packed bags and headed downstairs to meet the Fenton parents and the rest of their class that were waiting to go into the ghost zone.

(A/N I could leave it here but nah I'll keep going)

The trio's style had changed over the last year. They all wore long sleeves and baggy clothing to hide the scars and muscles they had obtained over the year and a half of ghost fighting.

Sam's crop-top has become a black long sleeve with a purple oval in the middle. And her skirt is now purple sweats with black stripes going down the side of each leg. The one thing that remained of her old outfit (besides the color scheme) was the black combat boots that adorned her feet.

Tucker hadn't really changed that much (Tucker: "Hey!" Me: "Shut up Tucker I'm the author!" Danny, Sam, and Phantom: "NOO! The fourth wall!" Danny and Phantom look away from each other blushing)His yellow long sleeve stayed the same, but his shorts became pants. The brown boots still remain.

Lastly Danny's white and red T-shirt is now a white and green long sleeve (white with green trims and oval in the center).He still wears the same blue jeans, but his converse are now green with white laces instead of red with white laces. The most recent addition to his outfit was the pendant Phantom had given him. (yes the one that activates his suit)

As they came downstairs they found out that Sam was right and everyone had, in fact, been waiting for them.

"Ok now that everyone is here head down to the lab and get into the Specter Speeder." Maddie said to which Jack excitedly added "Which is now upgraded to key into any being with ectoplasm in their system!" He then bounded down to the lab with Maddie and the class not far behind.

As Danny walked to get into the speeder the weapons deployed and all pointed towards him. The whole class, excluding Tucker and Sam, and the Fenton parents gasped. Danny groaned silently to himself as he continued into the speeder and to the back where his friends were sitting waiting for him.

The looked at each other and knew that they were all thinking the same thing 'This is going to be a long trip.'

_________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Done! Did you like it?

Tucker: It was ok

Me: I wasn't asking you!

Danny: Calm down you don't have to be so harsh

Me: Sorry

Tucker: It's fine

Me: Yay! We're all good. Ok so tell me what you think till next time, Bye!