Chapter 20 (Quiz Biz, The second game Pt 3)

Me: *walks in groans and flops down on back* I'm back.

Phantom: Hey. Um...are you ok?

Me: No, no I am not.

Phantom: And why not?

Me: Today was my first day of school. And also it's super hot out and I wore pants. We just happened to go out side a lot.

Phantom: Oh, well then. Yeah that doesn't sound fun.

Me: Well no duh, it's school.

Phantom: Well let's get this show on the road.

Me: *sigh* Ok I guess.

Phantom: Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or any songs/books/shows/whatever else she may use for questions.

Me: Thank you! I do own Sky.

Phantom: You're welcome.

Me: ON WITH THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________________________

Recap

"What is your answer? Keep in mind that both parts of the question must be correct to get it right." Show host said.

"Um...S.P.E.W. stands for The Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. And it was started by Hermione in the fifth year." Tucker said, a bit nervous.

"Ooohhh tough luck it was actually started in the forth year. You know what that means!" Show host said as the tv displayed the 5 on the life counter being shattered into a 4.

"Sadly that is all we have time for! Our contestants now have 4 lives left, can they earn one back in the next transition task? How will they do in the next round? Find out next time on Quiz Biz!" Show host said as if doing a tv show ending.

Then the lights shut off, and the world went black.

ON WITH THE STORY!

The stage lights blared to life once again as Show host walked out on stage.

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to, Quiz Biz! Last time our contestants lost another life due to missing half of the question asked, leaving them with 4 lives left! Can they win back that Extra life in the next transition task? Let's find out! Contestants, send up two of your team members to participate in the next task!" Show host said as he stood by the task wheel.

The group got in a huddle and decided that Tucker and Valerie should go up, well Sky just stood in the back, it's like they had forgotten that she was even there.

"Ok, welcome to the transition task! Let's see what you two lovely contestants will be doing for this task!" Show host said as Tucker and Valerie made their way up to him. Once they got there Show host gave the wheel a nice hard spin.

"Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows!" Show host said as the wheel spun. It slowly began to come to a sit and when it did it landed on, "Random trivia!"

The wheel disappeared and a question came up on the screen, "Question number 1: What is Jacksepticeye's real name? Just the first name will do, but if you have his full name you get bonus points. You have 30 seconds...discuss!" Show host said.