Chapter 14 (Leaving)

Me: Hey-o it's me again! I'm back with another chapter!

Phantom: Hey! You're posting one a day after the other you haven't done that in a while.

Me: I know! I'm so proud of myself!

Danny: We're all proud of you too.

Everyone: Yeah.

Me: Thanks! I'll get started then. Phantom the disclaimer if you please? *said in accented voice with dramatic gesture*

Phantom: Of course *also said in accented/dramatic voice*. Waves-Of-Fury does not, has not and will not own Danny Phantom or it's characters.

Me: I do own sky. Luv y'all! ON WITH THE STORY!

Phantom: y'a-

Me: I SAID ON WITH THE STORY!

____________________________________________________________________________________

HONK

Everyone in the Living room jolted awake to the sound of a very loud air horn going off.

"Up and at em! Breakfast is ready and waiting in the dinning room." Phantom said smirking and holding the single air horn that had woken everyone up.

"WHAT THE HECK PHANTOM?!" Sky shouted, obviously ticked about being woken up.

"Well I had to get you people up some how." Phantom said shrugging. "Now come eat before the food gets cold."

Everyone got up but as Sam and Sky passed they both said, "Do that again and you and I will be having a talk. Got that?"

Phantom anime sweat dropped "Got it."

"Good." They said and left.

~Time skip to after le breakfast is eaten.~

Everyone had eaten and were sitting in their groups in the Living room, the addition of Sky and Valerie to the 'Freak' group.

"As much as I love you being here Danny, you guys need to get back. I don't think I can deal with your classmates much longer." Phantom said.

"Hey!" Sky and Valerie said in unison.

"Not you two. The others, such as Paulina *shudder*. She keeps giving me these looks. To be honest it's kinda creepy." Phantom said.

"I know right." Danny agreed remembering the looks he caught her giving him, not as dramatic and obvious, but still creepy and noticeable if you look.

"Yeah I can tell the others are starting to get anxious." Sam said.

"So then how are we getting home?" Tucker asked.

"I have a backup Spector Speeder. We can use that." Phantom said.

"Why didn't you just pick us up in that then?" Sky asked.

"I have my reasons." Phantom stated crossing his arms.

"You just wanted to get Danny alone didn't you?" Tucker teased.

"Shut up!" Phantom screeched a slight green blush dusting his cheeks, while Danny's face lit up red as a tomato. All four of them (Sam,Tuck,Val,and Sky) laughed at the two.

"Anyway we can use that and get you all back. There's enough room for everyone." Phantom said.

"Ok. Then who is going to tell everyone else?" Danny asked. Everyone turned to him smirking.