Chapter 27 (Home)

Me: Hey-o! I'm back!

Danny: Hey. So we finally get to go home?

Me: Yep!

Danny: *throws fists into the air* YES! FINALLY!

Me: Geez, didn't you enjoy the trip? I mean you did get to see Phantom.

Danny: *blushes lightly* Yeah, I guess that part was good.

Jessica: AND DISTRACT FREAKSHOW WITH YOUR HOT BOD~

Danny: *squints* That, not so much.

Me: See, it wasn't all bad. Now, will you please do the disclaimer?

Danny: *still squinting at Jessica* sure...

Jessica: Keep on squinting and you'll become Asian Danny. (DISCLAIMER: NO OFFENSE MEANT TO ASIANS, JESSICA IS ONE HERSELF! MERELY FOR FUNNY PURPOSES...)

Me: *facepalms* really Jessica? Really?

Jessica: Yes.

Me: *sigh* Danny disclaimer?

Danny: *still slightly glaring at Jessica* Okay. Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or it's characters.

Jessica: *whispers loudly* OR DOES SHE...

Jessica: Eh, she doesn't... sadly.

Me: No, no I do not. ON WITH THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

The class ran towards the door and Danny and Phantom ushered everyone out before going in themselves and having the park crumble behind them.

Once outside the door the class found themselves on an island with the specter speeder to their left and the Fenton portal visible in the distance.

"Come on, let's get you all home." Danny said as the group boarded the speeder and they headed off towards the portal.

ON WITH THE STORY!

The speeder came through the portal and back into the Fenton's lab.

After Phantom had safely landed the speeder everyone rushed for the doors, shoving their way out and into the lab, back in their own dimension. Danny, Phantom, Sam, Tucker, Valerie, and Sky being the last ones out.

"Well, that was quite an eventful trip."  Mr. Lancer said earning a few 'no duh' looks from various students in the group.

"Well I for one am just glad to be home." Paulina said getting a few signs of agreement (nods, hums, ect.) from some of the class.

"I hope that you all learned something on this trip, so I want you all to write at least half a page on what you learned about the Ghost Zone." Mr. Lancer said causing the entire class to groan, and a couple kids booed.

" Now now kids. It was nice to know you and all but..." Maddie said, a grimace thinly veiled behind a way too sugary smile.

" Get out." Jack finished his wife's sentence, not in the mood to act nice. He had to have his wife give a 10 hour long lecture to Danny about dating Phantom (And maybe himself give Danny a talk of the importance of protection during sexual intercourse.) (Fury: THIS WAS JESSICA! ALL HER! Jessica: What? A good parent knows how to protect their children's virtue. And if they can't they gotta make sure it's safe and pleasurable. Duh~ Fury: *buries face in hands* Why? Just...why? Jessica: That's a question many peeps have asked in my lifetime, and the answer is... because I can b****es~ )