⑴ kuroo tetsurō

"Okay guys, coach gave me the workout for today and told me to be strict– harsh– rather was the term he used but I won't go all out on you. Just do the workout properly today so I won't have to add more, understood?"

The team turns quiet and anticipates what the manager was about to announce.

"15 rounds around the gym! Then proceed to do some proper stretching obviously starting from head to toe. Next up are push up claps, leg raise, burpees, squat jumps, wall squats, and planking– the standard, side, and knee plank! All of it will be up to 60 and will be done in 3 sets. As for the wall squat and planking part, the time will be up to me whether or not you all did a good job on the workouts before those."

Some of the members grumbled in annoyance while some had the particular shine in their eyes, adrenaline thrumming through their veins and excitement striking their hearts.

"Alright. Let's go outside guys and finish everything as fast and properly as we can," Kuroo instructs the others as he groans inwardly at the mentioned workout. Nonetheless, he keeps himself composed as the others nod in agreement and follows him.

Kuroo takes a hold of the gym handle and slides it open, revealing an unfamiliar figure, which is you frantically looking from side to side, causing him to raise his eyebrow in confusion.

The corner of his mouth instinctively turns downwards, mind reeling and questioning as to why was another and unfamiliar person standing outside the gymnasium. Sparing no more time, he was about to speak when you suddenly turn your head and meet his eyes; rendering him speechless which never happens even before this situation.

Your breath hitches and a small whimper escapes your lips as your nervous gaze catches his sharp ones, making you anxiously fiddle your thumbs. Still, you take this as a chance to speak and reason with him.

"H-Hello! This is an accident, I swear! I, uh, just got lost and I found my way here," You mumble under your breath, suddenly unable to meet his gaze as your heart trembles with uneasiness, and your voice slowly trailing off.

A hint of red dusts your cheeks when you glance at his direction once again but ultimately fail, making you shuffle from your left foot to the other. You decide to look down towards the ground as you bite your lower lip due to nervousness, darting your tongue out to wet your dry and chapped lips.

This whole scenario was actually quite funny if you could read people's feelings and mind. Unknowingly, you had him wrapped around your pretty little finger when the both of you just met. And when your voice reaches his ears, you now have his heart caged in your hands.

The others turn confused when their captain stops and when they hear the new voice. Looking at each other, they shrug and decide to take a peek. When they see your bewildered form, they either find you cute or pretty, except for Kenma, who keeps his mouth shut and eyes casting downwards.

Somehow snapping out of his daze, Kuroo places his hand on the nape of his neck and turns his head towards Kenma. He's hesitating whether or not he was going to help you and make Kenma take charge only for a few minutes.

Suddenly, a wild Lev appeared.

"Wah! You're such a cute girl," Lev shouts on the top of his lungs, surprising Kuroo and the others while Kenma places his hands on his ears.

Lev runs towards you with open arms, attempting to give you one of his lovingly warm hugs. Your eyes suddenly widen, your fight or flight instinct immediately kicking in when you see him running to your position. A squeal manages to escape from your lips when you were about to turn around and run away from the tall boy.