⑴ kenma kozume

You were studying at Nekoma and labeled as the campus crush. You didn't know how you got the title but it was suddenly passed on to you.

Every time you passed by students, they would suddenly stare at you like some celebrity. Obviously, you caught the hearts of boys and girls and they would suddenly get nervous when you're going to talk to them.

Honestly, you were getting tired of it. But you can't do anything about it. It was like that every single day. And you slowly got irritated. You'd sigh now and then trying to figure out what're you going to do.

Then a fellow classmate of yours noticed you sighing frequently. His cat-like eyes stared at you for seconds, trying to figure out what was bothering you.

You suddenly felt a pair of eyes staring at you. You thought it was nothing so you shrugged it off. But seconds passed, and the feeling wouldn't go away. You turned your head, trying to look for the person staring at you. But no one seemed to be staring.

Just a bunch of your classmates chatting with each other and a certain pudding head playing on his console. Once again, you shrugged it off and bowed your head on the desk.

The boy paused his game and took a peek at you. Your head was resting on your arm, it looked you were sleeping. He sighed with relief that he didn't get caught. Then he resumed on playing his game.

Later that day, you were walking in the corridor when suddenly someone accidentally tripped and spilled a bucket of water on you. Luckily, not that many students were to be seen that time.

The girl slowly raised her head and saw you dripping wet. Her eyes widened and kneeled to say sorry. You panicked a bit and told the girl that it was fine.

You helped her up and reassured her that it was fine. Her eyes were slowly filling up with tears and you patted her head. You told her that you were going to the infirmary and that she should mop the floor.

She bowed a couple of times before dashing off. You looked at your uniform and it was drenched. You proceeded to go to the next floor since the infirmary was there.

You are now walking alone in the corridor, or so you thought. You were now halfway through to getting to the infirmary when you felt a jacket being placed on you.

You turned your head and saw it was your classmate, the pudding head. You weren't great at memorizing names so you call them based on how they looked like. His face had a tint of red and you gave out a small giggle. He heard you and his heart suddenly fluttered in excitement.

"What is this feeling?" He asked himself. He never felt anything like it before and it made the cogs in his head malfunction when it comes to you.

You looked down to see that your uniform had sticked to your skin and your undergarment could be seen. Now it was your turn to turn red. But finally, you reached the infirmary.

You opened the door to see that nobody was there. You sat on one of the bed and you patted the part beside you, offering him to sit.

He nodded his head and sat beside you. Both of you didn't talk but the silence was comforting and it didn't feel awkward.

You suddenly remembered that you were using his jacket. You removed the jacket on your shoulder and gave it to him.

"Thank you." you said with a small smile. Even though the smile was small, it was genuine and it made his heart dance silently. He just nodded and hummed in response.

"I'm sorry but I think you're going to miss practice, ..?" you exclaimed.

"Kenma. Kozume Kenma." he replied. You chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry but I'm not great at memorizing names. I'm (Y/n) (L/n) by the way." you explained to him and he just nodded.

"Aren't you going to be late? It looks like you're playing a sport." you asked and he turned his head to you.

"I excused myself." he replied and it was your turn to nod in response.

After that, both of you did not dare to speak. Both of your hearts danced and the silence between the both of you was the most comforting silence you ever heard in your entire life.

•••••••

Heyyyyyy!!!! Wazzup?!?!? Another chapter for the day!! I'm proud of myself ( *ω')

Anyways, hoped you like this cutesy little one shot I made for the precious pudding head! I tried to make it cutesy though.

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel