⑴ tsukishima kei

You personally love volleyball above everything else. You prioritize volleyball, so you study hard so it wouldn't be a hindrance in the later future. That made you top of the class. It made you satisfied that you were the top 1 but volleyball satisfies you more than everything else.

Practicing every single day of your summer life until high school came. You went to Karasuno and is currently a first year. Days passed and applications for clubs became available. You immediately searched for the volleyball club, rejecting all the other offers of the clubs. When you saw the sign, you took the club application form and wrote down the needed information. After writing, you submitted the form.

The next day, you were called out by one of your senpai's. She told you that their captain immediately accepted your application. Your eyes widen with glee and hugged your senpai muttering a lot of thank you's while she patted yor head laughing.

Today, you were at the school gym using half of the court. The boys volleyball team was using the other side. Your senpai's urged you to introduce yourself to the boys volleyball team.

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n). I am a first year! Nice to meet all of you!"

You bowed and held out your hand. The others laughed and soon shook your hand as they started to introduced themselves.

"You know (Y/n)-san, you don't need to be so formal with us!" Sugawara stated with a smile.

"Now, to introduce our first years!" yelled out by the captain, Daichi.

Each introduced themselves pretty normal, except for the hyper orange hair named Hinata. His energy was admirable. It made you giggle when he was faintly blushing. Your giggle made him redder. Then, the next person caught your interest. Tall, has blond hair, was wearing glasses and is looking down on you. (Literally, so pretend to be small if you are tall like him)

"Tsukishima Kei." Was he the only thing he said.

Your heart thumped from his voice and it made you slighty worried.

'Sickness? Or a heart disease?', you thought and asked yourself.

Oblivious from the fact that you were already falling for him, little by little.

After introducing themselves, they proceeded to resume their practice and focus on it. You were focused, determined to get better and better until you swore to reach nationals. You were wishing to be the next ace or just the team captain when your senpai's graduate.

You were practicing receives and your senpai's were the ones who are spiking towards you. Their spikes were powerful and strong but that doesn't stop you from receiving the spikes.

They continuously spiked towards you until you lifted about 30 spikes. The boys suddenly stopped for a moment captivated by the sight. Mesmerized by your form of receiving the ball. Nishinoya was completely struck with awe since he was the libero and he wanted to learn about your form.

Meanwhile, a certain tall boy was staring at you with a scowl on his face.

'What a show off', he thought. From his point of view, you were a try hard.

He clicked his tongue and turned his back, not wanting to watch you.

"(Y/n)-san!!!!!!"

Someone yelled. You flinched, suddenly stopped moving and stood up properly to look for the person.

"(Y/n)-san, watch out!" Nishinoya shouted.