⑴ ukai keishin【lemon】

Requested by @King_Of_The_Cart

Stated in the title already. If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then better stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

Just when the door to your house was opened, you were quickly pinned to the nearest wall.

The door was slammed shut and locked immediately. You were quite surprised of what was happening.

You instantly froze up in your place and gulped nervously. You pressed your lips into a thin line and avoided eye contact with the man in front of you.

He placed his hands on the side of your head; trapping you in the process.

He seemed either angry or irritated. His eyes fixated on your own eyes. He wanted you to look at him in the eyes but you were too nervous of what he has currently in his mind.

Knowing that he might do something, you gathered up your courage and decided to speak up.

"Keishin, wha-what's up with you?" you said as you silently cursed yourself for stuttering once.

You glanced at him every now and then, still scared of what was about to happen to you. You tried to maintain eye contact with him but your eyes seem to go to some other direction.

"Why don't you ask yourself that, (Y/N)?" he said in low tone.

You knew he was irritated about something. But you had no idea what the reason was.

You bit your lower lip; clearly a habit when you're nervous for a while. You tried to think fast because it seemed that he's impatient this time.

"He-Hey, Keishin. Just calm down okay?" you said as you placed your hands on his shoulders.

You gave him an unsure look. You were still clueless on what made him act like this.

He clicked his tongue, and this
made your heart beat faster. He suddenly placed his hand on your chin and made you look at him straight in the eyes.

"You really have no idea what you made me feel, huh?" he said as he gritted his teeth.

Your eyes suddenly widened when he kissed you on the lips. It took you a few seconds to kiss him back.

At first, the kiss was slow but it soon turned into a rough and passionate one.

It was the first time your kiss with him was this intense. It made your legs weak, and you were about to fall to your knees.

Soon enough, you were about to give out when Ukai caught you just in time. Unconsciously, you wrapped your legs around his waist. He leaned you against the wall for another support.

You gripped on his shoulder; signalling him that you needed air. He somehow understood and cut off your kiss.

You placed your hands on his shoulders once again. Both of you tried to catch your breath. Yours and his cheeks were dusted in pink. He looked at you seriously in the eyes. And this time, you also looked at him in the eyes.

In a few seconds, both of you were in a heated make out session again. You ran your hands through his hair, and he placed one of his hands on your cheek.