⑴ nishinoya yuu『2』

So this was requested by @Asura_Rengi and @libbyloo2003! Hope you'll enjoy the story and advance sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations ( ; _ ; )/~~~

••••••••

"(Y/n), come on! Or you'll be late for your flight!" your guardian yelled from the other room. You clicked your tongue in annoyance, he was making you irritated.

"Yeah yeah, I'm nearly finished!" you yelled back with an annoyed tone filling your voice. You grumbled under your breath as you stuffed your clothes in your bag.

It's been 4 years since you left Japan. And now, you're going to come back for good. You were a bit nervous of the thought of seeing everyone else again. Even your childhood friend, Nishinoya. You weren't sure on how you're going to talk to him after leaving without even saying goodbye personally. But you pushed the thought away and decided to deal with it later.

When you finished stuffing all the things inside your huge bag, you zipped it up and grabbed your other bags. You huffed and proceeded to get out of the room. When you walked out, your guardian was on his phone, tapping away like a crazed maniac. He didn't seem to notice you, so you lightly stomped the floor to get his attention. He paused his game and looked at you weirdly.

"The flight?" as you looked at him with a bit of sass. He widened his eyes, it seemed he forgot.

"Oh yeah, right. You're going to be late." he said as he grabbed some of your other bags. You playfully roll your eyes at him.

"You always forget the important things!" you said as you let out a small laugh. This time, he rolled his eyes at you but a smile was curved onto his lips. He just shook his head as he went out of the door.

Both of you waited for a cab. When a cab stopped in front of you, you immediately told him that you were going to the airport. The driver nodded, and the two of you went inside. 20 minutes have passed and you finally reached for the airport. You went out of the cab and hurriedly grabbed all of your stuff. 2 minutes left and you'll be late for your flight.

You ran through the airport, hoping you'll make it in time.

Luckily, you arrived just in time before the plane flies off to its destination. You placed your hands on your knees an tried to catch your breath. On the other hand, your guardian was more exhausted than you. You looked back at him and snickered.

"You're too old, you geezer." you said as you tried to stifle a laugh. He glared at you for a second but he laughed it off. He stood up straight and gave you all the bags he was holding. After giving you your stuff, he ruffled your hair and gave you a small smile.

"Take care, (Y/n)." he exclaimed, making your lips tug into a grin. You playfully scoffed at him but gave him a small hug.

"Thanks for everything, old man." you said as you laughed. Someone from behind cleared his throat, disturbing the two of you.

"Excuse me, miss. But if you don't mind, we're already late." a flight attendant had interrupted the both of you. You muttered a sorry to the flight attendant. You proceeded to walk away but looked back once again. You gave him a big grin and said goodbye as you went inside the plane. He waved goodbye and turned his heel around.

You sat on your seat and gave out a big sigh. Now, all you're thinking about is how you'll talk to him.

••••

"Noya, let's grab something outside." his college friend exclaimed. Nishinoya was already a 2nd year in college right now and is taking up (whatever the course). He nodded his head and grabbed his belongings. They went out of the campus and went to (favorite fast food chain). They lined up in the counter and Nishinoya suddenly heard a voice. A voice he hasn't heard of in years.