Request page

Requests: Closed

So, this is my first time writing this kind of book but I'll put in my efforts on it.

Anyways, this is the request page for all you people that're going to read this book. ONLY comment here if you want your request/s to be done.

You can comment the character you want here, what'll be the type of the story, and the plot line.

Example:
Tsukishima Kei x Reader (Fluff)
[tsukishima is an asshole and the reader wants to break his asshole pride.]

Or something like that. But if you want two characters fighting over reader-chan or you then it's fine.

Example:
Azumane Asahi x Reader x Nishinoya Yuu (Lemon)
[*insert plot you want*]

In any case, don't be afraid to ask for various requests. I won't bite unless you want me to. //slapped

To the people who doesn't know any thing about lemons then you should stay like the innocent person you are. The tainted people doesn't want any more innocent people to be tainted like them, including me.

In advance, I'm sorry if I don't frequently update like 2-3 days after posting a new one. I'm almost graduating so projects and shit consume my time. And also a lot of anime.

But I'll do my best in writing. Sorry if you see any errors in my grammar. English isn't my first language so please don't get mad if there are mistakes ( ;'Д`)

That is all and have a nice day/night!

-zel