⑵ nishinoya yuu

Requested by @thuglyfeotaku

Hope you enjoy!

••••••••

Laughter filled the hallway and everybody turned their heads to where it came from.

It was from a certain student named (L/n) (F/n), who was currently laughing from a "joke" told by the setter of the volleyball boys team named Kageyama Tobio.

Both of you were always together. Both of you were in the same class.

You gripped your bag to prevent it from falling off your shoulder. You continued to laugh at Kageyama's humor. Your stomach was starting to ache as you laughed and tears were forming in your eyes.

You tried to stop yourself from laughing any further but you just can't.

Kageyama's face was unpaintable. He was confused as to why you were laughing so much. And he also didn't want the attention that the both of you are receiving.

"O-Oi, (Y/n)-san..calm down." he nervously said as you tried to calm down. You tried to suppress your laughter, and you succeeded.

You calmed down and tried to breathe normally. You looked around and was stunned as it happened again.

Everyone in the hallway was staring at the both of you with a shine in their eyes. You formed your lips into a thin line and continued to walk like you didn't see anything.

But it was inevitable that you're going to hear them talk about the both of you again.

"Wahh~ They look so cute together!"

"(L/n)-san is so lucky to have Kageyama-kun!"

"What are you talking about? It's obvious that Kageyama-kun's the one who's lucky."

"Shush! Either way, they're cute together!"

And this continued on as the two of you walked your way to class. You sighed as walked past the students who continued to "whisper" to each other.

On the other hand, Kageyama was quietly observing your actions. He was worried and he knew that you didn't like the misunderstanding. He treated you like a sister and you treated him like brother.

It made him cringe to think that the others were pairing you and him as a couple. He also knew that you didn't like being paired up with him and also getting the attention of the others.

Even though you wanted to stop them from talking about the the both of you being a cute couple, you don't have enough confidence to tell them off.

Both of you reached your class and went to your assigned seats. Moments later, the bell rang and the teacher walked in.

You put your hand onto your cheek and leaned against it. You were not in the mood to joke around and thought about how you wanted the others to stop pairing you with Kageyama.

"Alright, class. Today, will begin with basic trigonometry." the teacher said and some of the students groaned in despair. You sat properly and just focused on the lesson.

••••

It was lunch time and you didn't plan on eating anything. You didn't feel like eating and Kageyama became even more worried.

This was the first time that you let it get to you this much. He thought that you reached your peak and you silently exploded. He thought of ways on how to cheer you up but none popped up.