⑴ hinata shōyō

When you woke up, it was a bit chilly. Your window was open and the cold breeze went inside your room. The soft yet cold wind made you shiver and hug the pillow tighter. You lifted your head up, trying to find the blanket. Sadly, it was on the floor and it was too cold for you to even move. You moved your hand, trying to find your phone. When you found it, you immediately dialed your boyfriend's number. It rung twice before he could answer the call.

"(Y/n)-san? What's wrong?" Hinata asked on the other line, his voice sounded a bit groggy. Your eyes shifted at the wall clock.

6:03am.

"Shōyō-kun, I'm sorry to wake you up but can you go here right now?" you asked with a tone like a whining child.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)-san?!" his voice sounded as if he was panicking and a bit sleepy too. You giggled a bit and answered his question.

"I'm fine, Shōyō-kun. It's cold today and I need you to cuddle with me." you replied but you didn't hear any answers from the other line. You grumbled a bit and sighed when you heard the soft snores.

"Shōyō-kun wake up!" you yelled through the phone and heard a loud thump from your phone. You heard fumbling and words that you can't understand.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-san! I fell asleep!" he replied and you could imagine him bowing his head right now, full 90° degrees. It made you giggle.

"It's alright, Shōyō-kun. But can you come at my place? It's freezing in here." you said as you hugged your pillow tighter and folded your legs more, trying to hide from the cold.

"Sure, (Y/n)-san! I'll be there in 15 minutes!" he enthusiastically said and you can imagine that he was jumping and grinning like an idiot. A smile crossed on your lips and your eyelids felt a bit heavy.

"I'll be waiting, Shōyō-kun." you barely mumbled as you pressed the end call and drifted back to sleep.

••••

15 minutes passed and Hinata has kept his promise. He arrived exactly 15 minutes in front of your house. He raised his scarf higher and he rubbed his gloves together. It had been snowing and his nose was a bit red. He had a jacket on, snow boots, ear muffs, scarf, a beanie, and gloves. He had wore a complete set for the winter.

He pressed the doorbell and it was answered by your mom. Your mom was a bit suprised, seeing her daughter's boyfriend in front of their house.

"Oh dear, (Y/n) didn't tell me that you were coming! I would've made breakfast!" your mother said still a bit shocked.

"Ah, Mrs. (L/n)! She just called me earlier and she said that she wanted to cuddle with me." Hinata replied; his voice becoming smaller as he went on; his cheeks flushed in shyness.

"Oh! Well, come on in! She must've fallen asleep again." your mother said as she gestured Hinata to come inside the house. He took off his boots and removed the other clothes. He went upstairs to where your room was.

He knocked on the door twice, not wanting to invade privacy. When he didn't hear footsteps, he slowly opened the door.

"I'm coming in, (Y/n)-san." he said as he walks inside of your room. He closed the door and saw the window that was open. He immediately closed the window and closed the curtains. He turned to you and saw you sleeping peacefully.

You were curled up like a ball while hugging a pillow tight. In his point of view, you were like a sleeping angel. Some of your (h/c) locks covered your face, your mouth open slightly, and the way you stirred lightly made his heart thump wildly in his chest.

He sat on your bed and tucked your hair behind your ear, his cheeks getting more and more red as time passes.

When you felt the bed sink, you slowly opened your eyes and you saw your cute boyfriend. A smile crept up to your face and you opened your arms to him, with the pillow between the both of you. He immediately blushed and hesitated to hug you back. You puffed your cheeks and dragged him to you.

Hinata widened his eyes when he was suddenly dragged down. He was a blushing mess and you weren't helping. Now your face was on his neck, and you weren't showing any signs of letting go. So he had no choice but to hug you back. Once again, your lips curved into a smile and you snuggled closer to him making him stiffen for a second. He hugged you tighter, making you move closer to him.

Your eyelids felt heavy and you closed your eyes once again. "You should sleep too, Shōyō-kun." you muttered with your voice slowly fading. When he felt heavy breathes coming from you, he smiled and closed his eyes; falling asleep with you.

When your mom knocked on the door and no one answered, she opened the door slightly. From what she saw, a smile tugged on her lips.

"I'll wake them up before 9. It's a weekend anyways."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel