⑴ iwaizumi hajime【lime】

Stated already in the title. If you don't know what lime is, then it's like a mild lemon. This happens before you do the nasty. Well, that's what I know but you get the gist of it.

If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then better stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

"O-Oi, (Y/n). Stop that." he stammered as you tried to convince to give him a head.

You were currently in between his legs, both of your hands were on his thighs while he was sitting down on the bench. You furrowed your eyebrows and gave him a pout. In Iwaizumi's point of view, you looked cute which he found himself hard to resist you.

"I won't let you go until I finish my business with you." you muttered under your breath. Since the two of you are the only people in the locker room, you were pretty sure Iwaizumi heard you.

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue as his cheeks were slowly turning red. This always happens and most of the time, you give up in the end. But not today. You were pretty stubborn and Iwaizumi doesn't know the reason why.

"(Y/n), can't we just do this after the match?" Iwaizumi tried to convince you again but you were determined in not giving up. A bit ticked off, you clicked your tongue and stood up which made him nervous. This was the first time he saw you like this.

"Hajime, we haven't done it in weeks because you're so busy with practice." you said as you glared straight into his eyes while crossing your arms. He gulped nervously as he looked at you. He can't read your thoughts like the others. He also doesn't know what will happen next, this made him a bit excited.

As you looked down on him, you noticed small movement coming from below the garter of his shorts. A small tent could be barely seen, but you still saw it. You smirked and placed both of your hands on his shoulders. His eyes were suddenly filled with confusion.

With a sudden movement, you sat on his lap. Your clothed womanhood was perfectly sitting on his slowly hardening member. You wiggled your hips as you try to find a comfortable spot. You weren't aware of what you're doing to him, so he placed his hands on your waist to stop you from moving.

When you were stopped, you finally felt his semi-hardened member under your womanhood. Feeling it under you, you slowly started to get wet. Iwaizumi was quiet, so you took this as a chance to make him more excited.

You leaned onto his ear and said, "Do you want me to stop now?"

Iwaizumi didn't know what he was going to say but his mind was cut off as you started to grind your hips. He let out a low groan and you heard it, much to your delight. When you stopped grinding, he felt unsatisfied. You stood up from his lap and went down in between his legs again.

You looked at the small tent in front of you and you licked your lips in anticipation. You placed your left hand on his thigh and the other on top of his erection.

You palmed him through his shorts and he was getting a bit satisified. Every move your hand makes made him harder. When you grabbed the garter of his shorts, you stared at him dead in the eyes. Your eyes were clouded in lust and his too.

There was a small patch of wetness on his boxers. You touched it and he gritted his teeth. Noticing his reaction, you bit the hem of his boxers and revealed his member. Precum was leaking on the tip and his whole member was twitching.

"You still have 15 minutes before the match. This won't take long." you said as you wrapped your hands on his hard shaft and he let out a satisfied sigh. Staring at his member hungrily, you gave it a few pumps before licking the tip. Then you suddenly enveloped his member with your mouth, surprising him.

You bobbed your head painfully slow, teasing him. He grunted from the feeling and was getting impatient with the slow pace. Wanting to surprise him again, you took his member inside your mouth fully. The tip of his member was hitting the back of your throat.

Feeling the sudden tightness around him, he grabbed a fistful of your hair and moved your head with the pace to his liking. He was a bit forceful but not enough to hurt you.

"Fuck, (Y/n)." he said with a husky tone. It turned you on and you felt your panties getting drenched. You looked up at him, and the sight nearly made him come.

He thought he'd just see you like that in his fantasies but it was a sight he wouldn't forget.

You were looking up at him with his member fully inside your mouth. Your eyes were filled with lust and your cheeks were dusted in the shade of pink.

He smirked and took his member out of your mouth. He suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and made you position in an all fours. Getting excited, you put your ass up in the air and wiggled your hips in front of him.

He stared at you while you swayed your hips in front of him. Hues of pink were visible on his cheeks. His switch was turned on. Grabbing you by your hips, he teasingly put his member on top of your clothed womanhood.

He covered your back with his body, leaned against your ear and said, "You really want me that bad, (Y/n)? If you want me that bad, you'll have to beg for it."

••••••••

I don't know if that was even a lime ( ̄▽ ̄

First one for Hajime and it's a lime. Don't kill me for this ('o`;

Sorry if there are errors. Hoped you enjoyed the story!

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel