Important

I'm bad at introductions but hi!

I know I haven't uploaded more one shots, but I've been too busy with life. Like I know there are other people who are busier than I am and could still upload like a dozen chapters, but I'm not like them okay?

I tend to stress out every single thing that I encounter and just overthink about the worst case scenario. But I'm not here to rant about my life and self problems, instead I'm here to ask you guys a pretty important question. And please, comment truthfully about your opinion because it would help a lot.

Question:

Would you read a new story that I would publish in about a few months?

I really need you guys to comment on this and read your answers. It would make my day if you commented.

I've been thinking about this story that's been going on in my head for years, it started when I was in Grade 7, but never had the sturdy plot to write with. And now it recently stayed in my head and it's been bugging the heck out of me.

I know I'm not the best when it comes to grammar, but please bear with me because it isn't my first language. This will be my first time to publish a book focusing solely on a certain plot, and I apologize in advance if I'm not doing it right.

The story I'm planning to publish will contain romance, drama, and action. It won't be a one-shot collection, instead it'll be a full on book with a plot.

Here's what it's all about:

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

s y p n o s i s

r o y a l t y  m e e t s  w i n t r y

          Amelie Crystal Hendrix, a transferee at one of the most prestigious schools, specifically Redford High; a school famed for its top notch education, facilities, teachers, students, and sports; just about everything if being honest.

          When a new face comes into the picture, everybody notices and gives attention to the new face; and Amelie is the target. She doesn't like attention, seemingly making it all worse for her. She dislikes standing out and just wants to blend into the crowd, but it may not happen any time soon.

          Every little thing about her stands out in every way; from the way she looks, walks, speak, and so on. For some odd reason, it caught the attention of the so-called Royalties of their school. The so-called Royalties are the students who have the highest ranks in academics, popularity, sports, and in many more aspects in life; perfect/perfection is the word for them.

          Oblivious enough, she tries to become quiet and invisible as much as possible. And somewhere at the back of her head, she doesn't want anybody to discover her secret. But all of her plans to go unnoticed was thrown out of the window when she was caught red-handed by none other than the leader of the Royalties, Claude Leonce Anderson.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

That's what I thought of, and I hope you guys would comment since I want to read your comments about this.

It would be published at my first account, which is: stygianplacidity . I created it like 4-5 years ago? I started anew with that account and decided to publish the story there.

ALSO:

Which cover is better? Don't forget to comment!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THE COVERS! IT IS URGENT!

Thank you!

-zel