⑴ sawamura daichi

You're at your boyfriend's house. And your boyfriend is none other than, Sawamura Daichi. You planned on spending the Sunday with him in some other place, but you felt so comfortable on the bed. You tried to open your eyes, but to no avail, you always end up falling asleep. Daichi just woke up and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes as he adjusts his vision to his surrounding. He turned his head and saw you trying to fight the sleepiness. A smile brought up to his lips.

He laid down again and reached his hand out. He gently placed his hand and caressed your cheek. Your face scrunched up for a moment but your expression softened as you felt the familiar warmth.

"Dai..chi.." you mumbled in your sleep. Daichi's cheeks reddened and his eyes widened a bit. It made him feel all fuzzy inside, knowing you were dreaming about him. He stared at your face, admiring your features. Your cute nose, your long eyelashes, your reddish lips that made him want to kiss you and everything else— he finds it all beautiful.

"I'm so lucky.." he whispered to himself. You suddenly moved and it madd him jump a bit. Your eyes slowly opened and you looked at him with a smile forming on your lips.

"I heard that." you said softly. He gave you a small smile and kissed you on the forehead.

"What? I'm telling you the truth." he replied and gave you a chuckle. You smiled once again and sat up. You turned your head to him and gave him a mischievous smile. He raised his eyebrow as if he was confused.

"What is it?" he asked in confusion but you just gave him a wider grin. Suddenly, you straddled on his lap and held both of his cheeks. His eyebrows furrowed, which to you, it looked really cute. You let out a small giggle and touched your forehead with his. You stared into his eyes for seconds, leaving him still confused.

Suddenly, you attacked him with chaste kisses. You softly kissed him on his forehead, nose, and his cheeks. Then you stopped, touching your forehead with his once again. He chuckled by your actions and gave you a kiss on the lips. It made your heart flutter and show a tint of red on your cheeks.

"You look really cute." He adoringly said and you playfully punched him in the chest. When you thought of making breakfast for the two of you, you stood up from his lap. But you felt hands stop you from standing up.

"Daichi, what is it?" you asked as you tilt your head in confusion. He only stared at you, moving his eyes up and down. His cheeks slowly turned red and he covered his face with his hand. You raised your eyebrow and looked down at yourself. You just realized that you were only wearing his shirt. You gave him a smirk.

"Breakfast can wait. Right now, you need some help." you said as you smirked mischievously and him getting redder.

••••••••

Allooooo! Writers block so sorry if it's really really short. I tried my best though ( ) I'll update in a few days so please be patient!

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel