⑵ aone takanobu【lemon】

Stated in the title already. If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then better stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

You groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes in the process. Placing your hand down, it somehow landed onto something warm and hard. Confused as to what it is, you looked down; instantly regretting your decision a little bit.

Aone has morning wood. You gulped and a blush crept to your face, covering your face unconsciously from embarrassment. You peeked through your fingers and looked down on his boxers. The bulge in his boxers looked huge.

Somewhat tranced to his bulge, you slowly placed a hand on top of it and palmed his erection. Slowly rubbing your hand, Aone grunted and shifted a little bit. A bit shocked, you removed your hand for a little while, but soon placed it on top of his erection once again.

You didn't know why but a sudden surge of confidence rushed through you, and you rubbed your palm against his a little but faster. Suddenly, Aone bucked his hips a little bit, surprising you. His erection started to get bigger under his boxers, the fabric stretching as much as it can.

"It looks painful." you mumbled under your breath.

Shifting to a better position, you took both of your hands on the garter of his boxers and slowly pulled it down; unexpectedly not waking him up. You silently thanked the heavens that Aone was a bit of a heavy sleeper.

Your eyes widened and a blush appeared on your face looking at his hardened member, unconsciously rubbing your thighs together. Beads of precum was leaking on the tip of his cock, making you gulp and bite your lower lip. His shaft was standing tall and proud; an almost 8 inch at full length and his girth leaning on the thick side.

Your nether region slowly pooling; perverted and lewd thoughts appeared inside your head. Trying to ease the tension between your thighs, you rubbed your thighs and placed a hand down there.

Wearing nothing but panties and an oversized shirt didn't help at all. Slowly rubbing a finger over your clit, you bit your lower lip; trying to hide the mewls threatening to escape your lips.

You jerked when Aone once again shifted to another position. He was laying flat on his back, his legs a bit separated; leaving some space in between. Your eyes shifted back and forth from his length to the space in between his legs. Carefully standing up and taking off your shirt, you took two steps to the gap and hoped that he wouldn't wake up any time soon.

Kneeling, you gulped in anticipation as your eyes focused on his long, thick, and erect shaft. Your core clenched at the sight, pooling more so now that the veins in his manhood showed. Unconsciously hitching your breath, you enveloped a hand and leaned down close enough that your hot breath was ghosting over his erection.

Aone groaned once again, but that didn't stop you from pumping his length properly as you stared on the clear liquid coming out from his tip. Moving closer, you licked his shaft starting from the base, then soon going up to the tip.

Not bothering the tad bit sweet and bitter taste, you kissed and licked his tip until you finally enveloped his manhood with your mouth.

Your head slowly went down, with you trying to reach at least half of his length. Catching you off guard, Aone bucked his hips pretty hard, making you gag with his manhood hitting the back of your throat. By now, you were proud of yourself; the fact that you were able to engulf at least 6 inches in your mouth.

Not forgetting your wetness, you reached down again and pressed on the sensitive nub, making you moan against him. Hearing him groan, you bobbed your head painfully slow as you also try to pleasure yourself. Inserting a digit inside your core, you started to pump yourself as you gave your best giving him a felliato.

Fluttering his eyes, Aone woke up with the feeling of immense pleasure down there. Looking down, he saw you giving him one of the best felliatos you could currently give.

Too bad he was still half-asleep— making him think this was a dream.

Groaning, he grabbed a fistful of your hair, surprising you, and pushed your head to the speed to his liking. With you moaning with his cock in your mouth, it gave him twice the pleasure.

When you felt him twitch inside your mouth, he suddenly pulled you away from his length, both of you breathing pretty heavily. Clouded with nothing but love and lust, you looked into his eyes and saw the same.

Not feeling exactly satisfied with the two of you not cumming, you discarded your panties and crawled your way to his lap. With Aone somehow still half asleep, you gently positioned his length with your heated core. Looking at him with a flushed and sweaty face, disheveled hair, and hooded eyes, you slowly slid down on his shaft; with you moaning in the process.

Aone grunted under his breath, placing his hands firmly on your hips as he started to thrust into you. Moaning from his sudden movement, you tried to meet back with his thrusts. Not until he bucked his hips harder and faster, making you weaker and putty in his hands.

Aone groped one of your mounds, taking you aback; he wasn't that bold to suddenly grope your breast. Trying to think about it while he was thrusting into you pretty harsh, you were soon left with the reason that he was still half asleep.

Not that you didn't care at the moment because he was pounding into you pretty wildly.

"A-Aone..please..faster.." you mumbled under your breath, propping your hands on his chest as you tried to meet with his thrusts again; you wanted more.

He seemed to hear your request because he was now thrusting into you faster than before. Reaching deeper, you moaned out loud as he hit a certain spot. Even if he was half asleep, he took notice of this and repeatedly abused that spot.

Clenching around his length, his thrusts became erratic, making you come on the spot. Moaning out his first name, his length twitched inside you as his thrusts slowly became sloppier as he filled you with his hot load, riding out his ejaculation.

Both of you were out of breath, sticky, and tired. Too tired to pull his semi hard length out, you plopped on top of his chest as your eyelids got heavier by the second. You tilted your head a bit to sneak a look at Aone, who was now catching his breath as his lids closed,

You smiled to yourself, laughing inside your head as you thought of him getting embarrassed by the fact the you were laying on top of him, naked, and his cock still inside you.

With that, you let yourself succumb to the darkness.

••••••••

Oh gosh, I feel so crappy.

Haven't updated in like months, and I feel guilty about it. It's just that it's hard to keep up with reality and writing, that I tend to put less attention to the other. I still have a life, okay? Even if it's a crappy one.

Hoped you enjoyed this even though I think that it's not my best.

Lemons aren't my forte, and I'm still learning how to write better stories in many more genres.

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel