⑴ haiba lev【lime】

Stated in the title already. If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

"Oh no. What should I wear?" you said as you looked at both of the clothes you're holding.

It was almost Christmas eve and you were going to a team reunion. It was the reunion of the Nekoma High Volleyball team. It was just 3pm but the time of your meetup was 7pm. You couldn't help it since it been almost 5 years since you last hung out with them. You've all been busy with your own lives.

"I hope those goofballs didn't change. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did." you muttered to yourself as you examined more of your clothes.

Currently, you were having a crisis on what to wear for the reunion. You were thinking of wearing a nice dress, or just some pants with a comfortable sweater.

You groaned and threw the clothes on your bed. You grabbed another pair of clothes and looked at them carefully. You bit your lip and panicked. You just couldn't find the right ones to wear. You threw the clothes again and grabbed another pair.

This is a crisis, alright.

••••

"Good thing I wore this scarf. I would be freezing to death if I didn't." you grumbled to yourself as you adjusted your scarf higher.

The air was chilling enough to leave goosebumps onto your skin. You didn't hate the cold, it's just that it sometimes felt uncomfortable.

You put your hands in the pocket of your vest that you're wearing. You wore your (f/c) beanie, favorite tight (f/c) sweater, fitted pants, and furry boots. You were just too excited to meet them again, you grabbed all of your favorite clothes.

As you walked to your destination, you saw a familiar bedhead and pudding-like hair a couple of steps away. You grinned and sneakily walked behind them. When you were close enough, you slapped their backs hard enough to make them grunt.

"God damn it! That hurts!" the person with the bedhead said as he stopped on his tracks. He tried to rub his back to ease the pain.

"I-It hurts.." the pudding-like haired person mumbled as he shivered in pain.

You snickered and walked away. It was a miracle that they didn't see you. Or maybe they did but were too busy on easing the pain.

"That was refreshing!" you said as you laughed.

••••

"He-Hey guys!" Kuroo said as he went inside of the room.

Kenma followed behind him without muttering a word. His face looked like he was in pain. You unintentionally smirked.

"What happened to the both of you?" Taketora asked in concern.

"While we were walking, somebody slapped our backs." Kenma explained to the team.

By this time, you tried to hold in your laughter. Yaku noticed your behavior and sighed.

"Kuroo. Kenma. Who else would've done that to the both of you?" Yaku asked the two but they still looked clueless. Yaku looked to where you were sitting and the two followed to where he was looking.