⑴ bokuto kōtarō【lemon】

In here, you're an owner of a successful company.

This was requested by uushijimas ! Thank you for requesting! ( ' ' )

Stated in the title already. If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then better stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

"What is it this time?" you asked your personal assistant as you checked the time. 9:13pm.

"You were invited for a dinner." (R/n) replied as they checked for your schedule.

You sighed and asked, "When is it?"

"They said on the message that they left is..tonight." (R/n) replied. You sighed again and rubbed your temples. This day wasn't your day. You were very stressed and tired.

"Miss (Y/n), if you want to, I can tell them you can't attend the—" (R/n) spoke but was soon cut off.

"No no. That'll be too troublesome. I'll just attend and listen to what they'll have to say." you said and your personal assistant nodded.

You walked towards your car and (R/n) opened it for you. You thanked them and went inside. When you sat down, you leaned your head against the seat and closed your eyes. You were hoping that your headache would go away.

(R/n) went to the driver's seat and started the engine. They stepped on the pedal and drove to your destination.

"It'll be quite a long ride, Miss (Y/n). Please rest for the time being." (R/n) said and you gladly accepted their suggestion.

Your eyelids felt heavy and soon enough, you fell asleep.

••••

"—ss (Y/n). Please wake up." someone had said. It was familiar.

You grumbled but opened your eyes. Your vision was blurry, so you blinked a few times, trying to adjust to your surroundings. When you could see clear enough, (R/n) had opened the door to your side and was reaching out their hand. You gladly took their hand and went out of the car.

"We're already here, Miss. Might as well enjoy your visit here." your personal assistant said and you nodded.

You raised your brow and looked at the building in front of you. It was a fancy hotel. Obviously, it's a five star hotel. Whoever invited you to dinner here is super rich. But you couldn't care less for their money or fame. You want to have a partner who cares for little things.

"Thank you for driving me here, (R/n). I'll contact you when we're done." you said to your personal assistant, and they nodded as an answer. You walked up on the stairs and made your way to the entrance.

As you walked towards the entrance, every person that you passed by stared at you, like you were some super star or a famous model. Most of people that were awestruck were men. It was obvious that they were checking you out. Well, not just checking you out. Some were even eye raping you.

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. You hated men like that.

When you were by the entrance, a guard opened the door and you made your way in. You went up to the receptionist and flashed a small smile at him. You looked at the receptionist who is now flustered and said, "I'm here for the reservation of Akaashi-san."

The receptionist panicked and nervously checked for the reservations and confirmed it. He guided you to the elevator and pressed 3rd floor.

While you were waiting in the elevator, the receptionist was fidgeting and you found it a bit cute. When you heard a small ding, the elevator opened and the receptionist motioned you to go first. You gladly complied.