⑴ kurokawa【lemon】

Requested by @daddykali

I'm really sorry it took so long ('Д' ) I had personal problems and it just made me lose inspiration to write.

I decided to spice it up and in here you're a succubus. In the picture, replace the horns with smaller ones. Remove the wings, the whip, and the ones on her legs.

So, for anyone who's wondering who the hell is Kurokawa, I just combined Kuroo and Oikawa's last names.

WARNING:
Kinks are in the story. Daddy kink and Bondage kink.

Stated in the title already. If you're uncomfortable with these kinds of things, then better stop reading. Save yourself from being tainted.

You have been warned.

••••••••

"This is just great." you grumbled to yourself as you tried to properly wear a cap.

You were now in the human world. You had to follow your fathers orders or else you won't have any place to live or stay.

You had a disguise on. You wore a (f/c) tank top, black frilly shorts, (f/c) sneakers, a long brown coat, and a red cap. You covered your ears with your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"It's a good thing I have these, even though I don't know how
I got them." you mumbled to yourself as you walked down the street.

You put your hands inside the pocket of your coat since it was getting chilly. You suddenly remembered your fathers words and clicked your tongue.

You never wanted any of this. You were a shy and low self-esteemed succubus. Even though you're the princess of your world, you didn't want any of the fame or fortune.

As you were looking down the street, you suddenly noticed small circles appearing on the ground.

"What the–" you said as you were cut off by the sudden downpour.

You closed your eyes and gritted your teeth. You continued to walk down the street and said, "This is just my lucky day."

After a few more steps, you reached a closed store which had a small awning. Your lips curved into a very small smile as you made your way towards it.

You removed your cap and held it in your hands. You sighed and looked up the sky.

The sky was gray and dull. The clouds were placed into one big space, and its colors were a shade of darker gray.

All your thoughts were suddenly cut off when you heard someone yelling towards your direction.

You flinched and tried to wear your cap as fast as possible. You didn't want anyone to see that you had small horns, or the fact that you're a succubus.

You can now hear the steps of a person coming towards your way, and it made your heart beat fast. You hoped that this person did not see your small horns. You only stood up straight, with your knees nervously shaking.

You unconsciously moved your head down when you knew that a person was now standing in front of you.

"Hey, are you alright?" the person asked. It was a deep and smooth voice, obviously a voice of a man.