⑴ sugawara kōshi

I saw her beautiful (h/c) hair today. Her hair danced with the wind and it made her more beautiful than she already is. She had books on her other arm, and her other arm had nothing else. So, she used her free hand to place her hair on the back of her ear.

How beautiful she is.

I saw her again today. I walked pass her while I forgot to even breath for a second. She was literally breath taking.

Weeks passed, I gathered up the courage to confess to her. I let my feelings out and she gave me a smile. The brightest smile I'd seen in my entire life.

She said yes and I felt the happiest guy in the whole world even if it was just a moment. I lifted her up and started to spin her around. She giggled at my actions.

It was the sweetest sound I ever heard. Her giggle was music to my ears, and I craved for more.

I invited her to our practice and she accepted easily. When we got to the gym, I introduced her to everybody. They exchange greetings and we started practicing.

She went to the side and started to cheer me on. Her cheers gave me the energy to play. Even though this was just practice, she cheered me on and that motivated me to do more things.

Practice ended and I was tired. I grabbed the towel and wiped my sweat. Someone tapped my shoulder and it was (Y/n). She gave me a small smile and handed me a bottle of water. My heart fluttered and I gave her a smile.

"Good job out there, Koushi." she said. With those words, my heart started to beat faster and my stomach had butterflies in it.

I looked at her straight in the eyes. God, I was lost in her eyes. Then I felt a hand on my cheek. She looked at me with worry.

"Are you okay, Koushi?" her voice filled with concern. My lips turned into a smile and placed my hand on her cheek.

"Sorry, it's just that I'm so lucky to have you." I replied. Her face turned red and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Dummy." she lighty punched my chest and I gave out a laugh. I really am the luckiest man.

••••

Registered at 5:38pm || 03/13/xx
"Hey, Koushi. How are you?" she said on the phone.

"I'm doing fine, (Y/n). I just wish you were here." I replied back.

Registered at 7:16am || 04/11/xx
"Koushi even though I'm not at school today, you better eat up! Or else I'd smack you!" she said followed by her laughter. My lips tugged into a small smile. A smile contained with mixed feelings.

Registered at 3:20am || 06/17/xx
"Hey, Koushi. I wish I could see you right now. I miss you..so much." she said on the phone. Her voice sounded so tired but her voice was still sweet. My eyes started to feel hot.

Registered at 6:30am || 07/05/xx
"Hi, Koushi! I just woke up early today to tell you that I love you so so much! Don't you forget that!" I could imagine her grinning as she left me this voice message.

My eyes welled up with tears and started falling down.

Registered at 6:25am || 09/21/xx
"Koushi, I love you! Happy 11th monthsary! Can't wait to see you later!" she yelled on the phone. My grip on the phone tightened. My tears were still running down.

I pressed the back button and clicked the first message.

"Hey, Koushi. How are you?"

Lost, (Y/n). I miss you so so much.

I placed the phone on my chest and closed my eyes. Still hoping that this was all a horrible dream.

••••••••

Hiiiii!!!!! Another chapter since I felt like writing. Sorry this was short. This is my first time writing angst so I don't know if this is considered 'good'.

Hoped you enjoyed!!

Sorry if there were grammatical errors, missing letters, missing words, and misspelled words.

-zel