It's not just any ordinary raccoon!

Chapter 2: It's not just any ordinary raccoon!

_____________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling something fuzzy on me. I opened my eyes a little and saw it was an animal on me, and closed my eyes again trying to go to sleep.

But then reality hit me. 'Wait...... I don't own any pets.....' I thought to myself.

"What the hell!?!" I screamed, my eyes wide as I threw whatever is was off of me.

I heard someone laughing, and that's when I see Daniella..... on the ground... curled up in a ball... laughing her ass off...

I rolled my eyes at her and threw off my sheets, going over to see what the thing that was on me was. As soon I walk over to where I threw it, I see it. I mean, it wasn't really hard to miss. And to safe your suffering of trying to figure out what it was. What I was looking at right now was...

A raccoon.

And not just any racoon! Nope! Not at all!

It was a bloody stuffed raccoon, that was made so that it looks like it's road kill! And honest to god, it was so detailed that I thought it was real!

"Where the hell do you find this stuff?" I yell annoyed, slapping my hand onto my head. She just keeps laughing, and runs away. "Retard" I mutter. I groan and zombie walk over to my closet to get the clothes I was going to wear for the day.

After I got those out, I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I came out, I brushed my teeth and hair, and put on the black and hot pink crop top that said 'kiss me in the rain' with ripped shorts, and cowboy boots that I put on my bed. I put on black mascara and eyeliner, with pink, strawberry, lip gloss, and smoky eyeshadow to make my face look a little more alive.

After that I straightened my hair and threw all my stuff into my backpack that I would need for the day. When I finished putting in my books, I walked out of my room and I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom and dad were probably at work, considering I didn't hear their voices, so I just ate a couple pancakes with orange juice, and left for school.

~~*~*~~

When I got to school, I saw Becca and Kenzie in their usual spot, next to my locker. Becca was wearing a 1D shirt and capris with sneakers. Kenzie was wearing a tie-dye tank top, with white shorts and flip-flops. "Hey, babes!" I mused with a wink. They said "hey" and winked back at the same time. It's pretty cool how they do that.

"Speaking of babes..." I heard Becca say and look behind me. That's when I turned around to see what she was talking about. Jay, Dustin, and Chase were walking over here.

"Hey sexy", Chase said with a wink at me.

"Shut up", I muttered rubbing my temples, not in the mood for his flirting.

"Aw, come on. Ya know ya want some a this?" He said flexing. I ceriously wanted to throw all the books I was holding at his face, then go in my locker, get 5 pens, and stab him in the neck with them. You think I'm done? Nope! I would then hi-5 him...

In the face...

With a chair...

That has spikes on it...

Filled with poison...

"No, I honestly don't want anything to do with you", I said in monotone. He just looked at me doutfully, thinking I was just lying.

But trust me, what I said would be forever and always the truth.

"So!" Kenzie said to Jay, breaking the awkwardness, "what's the theme of your party?"