You're 50 years older!

Chapter 22: You're 50 years older!

______________________________________________

So right now I'm in chemistry trying to focus on the boring lesson being taught, and trying to get Amy and what she did out of my mind. "Who am I kidding? I'll never be able to get it out of my mind!" I thought to myself.

"I'm going to be in a really pissy mood today now", I whisper to myself, just as this random kid barges through the door. He was pretty cute, with hazel eyebrows, a crooked nose (probably from a fight), tan skin, and had the whole biker image going on. I automatically see all the girls swooning over him, hell, even the god damned teacher is about to drool. I fake a cough, making the drooling teacher get out of her trance and turn to me. I smirk and look at her, mouthing out "Why don't you introduce us." 

The teacher, now embarassed that she was caught drooling over a teenager, looks over to the new kid and says, "Why don't you come to the front and introduce yourself."

The kid saunters up to the front of the classroom and when he gets up there, looks at all of us. Or should I say, all the girls. I force myself not toroll my eyes as he shamelessly checks out all the girls in our class. When his eyes get to me and he sees my uninterested look at him, he smirks and checks me out. I scowl at him and flip him off, turning my head so I'm looking out the window of our classroom. 

Asswipe.

"My name is Daniel," he says in a British accent. As soon as he said that sentence I literally heard the girls (including the freaking teacher) sigh. I rolled my eyes and looked over to him, just to see he was still looking at me. "I'm raised in Britain, but I'm also Australian." 

"What are your hobbies, Daniel?" the teacher said, giving him a seductive wink. When I saw that, my eyes widened at the teacher and I forced myself not to throw up. 

"Are planning on getting it on with him or something?" I say to the teacher, not caring if I get in trouble. The look on her face was enough for me not to care. Her eyes widened and she blushed. SHE FREAKING BLUSHED! 

"Marissa, keep your thoughts to yourself," she said, as she started to undress him with her eyes again.

"Yeah? Then check out guys who aren't 50 years younger then you," I said smirking. The teacher's face got red with embarrassment and anger.

"Detention! Now!" she yells at me, making me roll my eyes.

"While I'm at it, I might as well call the police and say that my teacher is a pedo bear," I said, casually walking towards the door. I heard the girls say, "Oooooo!" and the new kid and guys laugh. 

"You will do no such thing, missy! Or else you will get suspension for 2 days!" the teacher said. 

"You think I care about that?" I said in an uncaring voice, beacuse in reality, she can't do that. She basically is a bloody pedo bear! So if I call the police she'll be put to jail before she can even say I'm suspended let alone make me go there.

"Yo-you-your. Ugh! Just go to detention!" she yelled at me. I rolled my eyes, yet again and sauntered out of the classroom. She didn't give me a detention pass, so I didn't have to go to detention. 

'I can just stay in the girls bathroom for the rest of the period and then go to my next class when the bell rings.'  I thought to myself as I walked down the smelly grey and blue hallway to the bathroom. 

When I got to the bathroom, I saw Selena crying and Lexi pissed. "What's up with you two?" I said in  a grumpy voice.

"M-me and th-th-the oth-other-" Selena said, but then started to cry again. Knowing I'm not getting anything from her, I turned my head towards Lexi and raised an eyebrow.