Dora isn't French, dude...

Chapter 17: Dora isn't French, dude...

_____________________________________________________

~~~~~~two months later~~~~~~

I woke up to my dumb annoying alarm clock ringing, and Cody running down the hall screaming "wake up!" repeatedly. I groaned and threw the covers off of me. After that, I zombie walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I let the hot water wash all the grumpiness and stress away. It felt nice to be able to relax and just calm down all the nerves.

When I got out of the shower, I grabbed one of the towels that are on the little shelf in the corner, tied it around me, and walked out. But, as soon as I opened the door, I saw Austin there, looking me up and down.

"get out, you asshole!" I yelled/laughed out. I was getting used to the Walker boys doing this... especially Austin.... that butt hole.

He chuckled and said, "but what would be the fun in that? Why do I have to leave?"

I rolled my eyes and threw one of my pillows at him. "Because I have to change stupid!" I said.

He wiggled his eyebrows. "No one is stopping you from changing right now", he suggested.

I threw another pillow at him, making him and me laugh. During these couple months me and Austin have become friends, along with the rest of the Walker boys. Before I thought they were just stupid hormonal boys that only thought about sex, but after a while I got to know them, and now there like the brothers I never had.

But they still were too perverted for there own good.....

"Dude. Get out before I rip your balls off!" I yelled, exasperated.

"If you wanted to see them that badly, all you had to do was ask", he said, unzipping his jeans.

I covered my eyes with one of my hands imediately, keeping the other one on my towel, so it doesn't fall off. "Austin.... get out", I said slowly.

I could hear him chuckling and zipping his jeans back up. "Fine..." he drawled slowly, and I mean slowly, walking towards the door.

"Any time, this year would be nice", I said, rolling my eyes. He smirked and winked at me.

"I bet you it would be nice", he said wiggling his eyebrows. It took me a little while to register what he meant, but when I did, my jaw dropped.

"You pervert!" I yell, throwing another pillow at him, just as he closes the door to my room.

"You never grow up will you?" I yelled at him, through the door.

He laughed. "Not planning on it, babe", he yelled back, walking away. I sighed in amusement and annoyance, while going to my closet to get dressed.

I put on white shorts, with a black tank top and black converse, then went to my bathroom and blow-dried my hair and did my makeup.

when I got down stairs, all the guys were whispering about something, but as soon as they saw me, they shut up. "What are y'all talkin 'bout?" I drawled.

"Nothing!" they all said at the same time.

I tapped my foot on the floor. "Either you guys tell me what's going on, or I rip out of your throats. It's not nice to keep secrets from your friends (a.k.a. me)" I said.

"We cant tell you", Darren said, a guilty look on his face.

I gave a confused look at him. "Why?" I asked.

"Because it's about-"

"Someone we don't want to talk about right now", Kade quickly cut Ethan off. That's when Cody comes into the room.