We Missed You!

Chapter 16: WE MISSED YOU!

_________________________________________________

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. The whole first floor was hanging with happy birthday signs and decorations. It looked amazing!

And guess what the best part was?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARISA!!!!" Kade, Austin, Cody, Darren, Ethan, Becca, Kenzie, Alex, Elise, Peyton, Amy, Jessie, Riley, Salena, Lexi, and Jay said.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I scream, running over to hug my old friends. "You're here!"

"We would never miss your birthday, m" Jay chuckled. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

"I missed you guys sooooooooo much" I said, hugging tighter.

"Let..... Go..... Can't...... Breathe!" Jay said in between wheezing breaths. I laughed and let go.

"We missed you!" Kenzie squealed, lunging at me.

I hugged her and chuckled. "I missed you too, Kenzie!" I said loudly.

"I'm sooo happy I can see you again!" Becca said happily.

I laughed and hugged her. She squeezed me, but not so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Ok..... Now that that's over....." Ethan said. I chuckled.

"thanks guys for the party", I said. The Walker boys, their parents, and the girls hugged me, and then we went to the living room.

And guess what I saw there.

"Mom! Dad! Talia!..... Daniella!" I said, running to them.

They chuckled when I pounced on them, and we had a group hug.

"I'm so happy you came!" I screamed. Remember. They said they wouldn't be coming here.

"We're glad your happy!" My mom said cheerfully.

"I'm not. There was a lot of cute guys where we just were! And then we have to come back here!" Daniella said angrily.

"Hey hot stuff" Ethan said, winking at Daniella.

She giggled, and dragged him away with her, "happy birthday, loser!" my lovely sister yelled at me.

"Little bitch" I mumbled.

"What's a bitch?" Talia and Cody said. I looked at them wide-eyed.

"What! Er..... Nothing.... Forget that you heard that, ok?" I told them. Cody and Talia smirked.

"What will you give us if we're quiet?" Talia asked. Cody nodded.

"Um..... I'll give you" I pointed to Cody "a toy car that I have in my room. And I'll give you" I pointed to my other annoying sister "my hello kitty blanket, you keep asking me to give you."

"Ok! Deal!" They said at the same, running away.

The Walker parents were socializing, Cody and Talia were playing, Ethan was flirting with Daniella shamelessly, Darren was drawing something in the corner, Austin and Kade were fighting, Jay was trying to break them up, Kenzie and Becca were whispering about something, and the girls were drooling over two certain Walker boys.

This truly felt like home. Not joking.

"Ok! Time for cake!" I said excitedly.

When we all got to the kitchen, I saw the table was longer than I usually is. It now fit enough for all the people here to be able to sit. I went to the front chair and sat down. Once everyone else was seated, they brought in the cake, and my mom and Mrs. Walker were recording. When Mr. Walker set the cake down and my dad went to my side, they all started singing.