What am I doing? Just humping a teacher...

Chapter 6: What am i doing? Just humping a teacher...

_________________________________________________________

               Now a regular girl would be estatic aout this and search for who did all this. But I'm not a regular girl, which is why I am about to say; whatever it was, I decided to ignore it. It was probably some sick prank or something, anyway. I mean, who does all this and then doesn't say who it's from? 

                   When I go inside I see Becca pacing around looking scared. It was quite a sight too. Some of her hair was was sticking up, some of it was on her face, she had mascara running down her eyes, which made her look like a raccoon, she had her eyes bulging out of her head, and she was muttering curse words every two seconds.

                "Well, well, well. If it isn't one of the people that ditched me?" I said slow-ishly, taking slow steps to look intimidating, my arms crossed and a smirk on my face. As soon as she heard me, she looked up at me and started running toward me like a little girl who was getting a present.

                  "Oh my god! I thought you were dead! I thought someone kidnapped you! I thought Michael Myers got you! I thought I would never see you again! I am sooooooo sorry for leaving you! Please forgive me!" She said, giving me a bone crushing hug with tears in her eyes.

            I started to giggle. "Wow..... Well, Becca, I'm not mad at you. And I'm fine! So.... Can... You.....let.......go....... I...........can't .......breathe!" I said trying to catch my breath.

                   "Oh! I'm so sorry" she sniffles/giggles. She looked a little better, she had her smile back on her face.

                     "It's ok Becca" I said laughing. She's the best. She always cared about me. I mean, she's the one that beat up the people that bullied me. But now......... I beat the CRAP out of anyone that bullies me or my friends. We are like the three musketeers. No one can break us apart.

                   "So........ Can I go get cleaned up?" She said lightly, chuckling slightly.

                   I chuckled, "sure. Go ahead. You know where my room is. I'll go make some popcorn and get Kenzie and Jay to come" I yelled to her at she zoomed up the stairs.

                  "Kk!" She yelled back.

                 Wow I thought to myself it's been, like, 15 minutes, and I'm already over that 'will you go on a date with me?' Thing! Bonus!

||~~~*~*~~~||

                  When Becca came down, and Kenzie and Jay got here, we all were deciding what we should watch. 'What did you guys decide on?' You might be asking.....

                  Well....

                  Let me tell you something.....

                  It's been, like, 10 minutes? Yeah 10 minutes....

                  We still haven't decided on a movie!

                  "I think we should watch Nemo!" (Kenzie)

                  "No! we should watch CSI!" (Jay)

                  "CSI? Really?" (Becca)

                  "...... Shut up....." (Jay)

                  "I know! We should watch the Incredibles!" (Becca)